• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Gold Edition code not working

User Info: Rossowns

Rossowns
2 years ago#11
I have the deluxe edition but can't use the deluxe edition code. Any known fixes yet?

User Info: KenpoKid69

KenpoKid69
2 years ago#12
Rossowns posted...
I have the deluxe edition but can't use the deluxe edition code. Any known fixes yet?

I think you have to delete the demo. Mine only did a partial install, deleted the demo and now its downloading, pretty annoying.
Mug Root Beer? I'm not thirsty enough to resort to violence, yet....

User Info: Wasabi_Syn

Wasabi_Syn
2 years ago#13
Rossowns posted...

My Deluxe Edition code isn't working either. I didn't install my game yet though, so I'll try again afterwards. Although I'm not sure why that would fix anything.
PSN & NNID: WasabiSyn

User Info: HybridRoninX

HybridRoninX
2 years ago#14
My Deluxe Edition code isn't working either...
My Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki will tear you in two...

User Info: crakker333

crakker333
2 years ago#15
My deluxe edition code also does not work. At first I thought someone might have hacked the code someway, but it seems everyone is having the same issue
Xbox GT Mat Tron Ak
Allways playing : Castlevania HD, Resident evil remake, Ultra street fighter 4

User Info: MasterGraiden

MasterGraiden
2 years ago#16
I wouldn't worry about the codes not working just yet the PS store hasn't updated yet, so the content might not be in the system, so the codes aren't active at the moment.
"Are signatures meant to be amusing, comical, nonsensical or completely original? Oh well I can never decide."
https://www.youtube.com/user/Heivrach

User Info: lights773

lights773
2 years ago#17
I got this from PS support Chat. "Felix: Let me tell you that by checking the code it completely active and in compatible with the region of your account as well. In this case let me tell you that by checking the upcoming updates on the store. I can see that we will be able to redeem the code once the content is released on the PS Store and this will update will be today.
Felix: So I'm very positive you will be able to redeem the code on your account once the store update has been completed and the content added to the store.

User Info: tipsytao

tipsytao
2 years ago#18
Alright looks like the gold edition finally works once you do it today on the 14th. But I don't see my champion status and other goodies I was suppose to have.

User Info: SwiftyDC

SwiftyDC
2 years ago#19
Works for me also. Cool.
Dilated Chemist
DpObliVion is the one true king of Guru's.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Gold Edition code not working
  • Topic Archived