• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Fractured But Whole
  3. How do you eat the chocolate memberito?
12ehsteve 4 years ago#11
Sage JJ posted...
byoujiin posted...
Sage JJ posted...
I've definitely crafted it and am looking at it. I also entered a battle but it's not there to consume with all my other items. Is there a specific mission I need to do to use it? I'm at the end game and there's not much left to do

All you have to do is craft it and then use it under 'mission items'. So I'm confused as to why you can't unlock it.

Maybe there is something I am missing but I've been able to use every other item to unlock powers.

- go into inventory
- go to mission items
- go to memberito and use it

Is this how it should be usable? It's not giving me the option to use it at all.

I also went into a battle and scrolled through my usable items and it was not there.

Did you try to FART during the battle?
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last updated Nov 3/15
zyrax2301 4 years ago#12
Crafting the item immediately adds the combat fart to your inventory, you don't need to eat it. It's the only burrito that works this way, all the others are story-based and unlocked by Morgan Freeman dialogue.
Why? Because **** you is why.
Xerun 4 years ago#13
It only unlocks a combat fart. It can't be used in exploration. I just got mine.

Enter a battle wait till an enemy turn and activate the timefart ability. You should see a 3rd one available.
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter Rise/Stories 2
Bishop1025 4 years ago#14
The exact same thing happened to me. The chocolate memberito is in mission items, I went and used it but my last combat fart didn't unlock. Did anyone ever find out a solution? At this point I'm stuck.
Sage JJ 4 years ago#15
Bishop1025 posted...
The exact same thing happened to me. The chocolate memberito is in mission items, I went and used it but my last combat fart didn't unlock. Did anyone ever find out a solution? At this point I'm stuck.

Nope I gave up on trying to get it to activate
jaoman69 4 years ago#16
byoujiin posted...
psuedospike posted...
You don't have to eat it, just craft it.

You probably just have the recipe for it, but never actually crafted it.

It unlocks as soon as you craft it.

You must consume it in your mission items afterwards.

no you dont.
*Some ignorant quote said by a random game developer*
saphirthereaper 4 years ago#17
Firsrt you craft it, then you automatically unlock its fart power.

Go to your character sheet and, under the fart tab, you should see a 3rd fart power. It's called "summon fart" or something.

You can't use it outside of combat.

You have to point both stick down in battle to use it.
vampRPGer33 4 years ago#18
Gotta far on enemy turn. Thought mine was messed up too. Figured it out.
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Fractured But Whole
  3. How do you eat the chocolate memberito?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

wrestling photo mission ? Side Quest2 Answers
How do I catch stripe? Side Quest4 Answers
Is there any point to the economic level? General1 Answer
Unobtainable selfies? Side Quest2 Answers
Changing classes after endgame? Side Quest1 Answer