• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Devastation
  3. really no sequel yet?

User Info: anubisxxx2002

anubisxxx2002
4 months ago#1
ok is 2019 so why no new sequel to this game? i mean they showed a cliffhanger showing nova prime so what's up? i mean why we the fans aren't going banana's saying wheres my SEQUEL!! lol

User Info: StrawStack1

StrawStack1
4 months ago#2
I would love to see more of these games. Although not a perfect game, I thoroughly enjoyed Devastation.

User Info: TheGm86

TheGm86
3 months ago#3
You know you can't even buy this game digitally anymore right? why would there be a sequel?
You can't grasp the true form of TheGM's post.

User Info: anubisxxx2002

anubisxxx2002
3 months ago#4
cause is a classic and gets better each time they either reboot or remake it. here it was a masterpiece to it's fans and the series. so why not make a sequel?

User Info: MrThunderwing

MrThunderwing
2 months ago#5
Would love to see a sequel but it'll never happen unfortunately. I don't think the game sold particularly well (sadly) and Activision, who produced it in the first place, no longer hold the license to it. I guess there's no reason another company couldn't hire PlatinumGames to do another one, but the chances are astronomically small.
My YouTube channel - Retro gaming fun
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrThunderwing
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Devastation
  3. really no sequel yet?
  • Post New Message