• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Vanguard with Charge/Nova/Annilation

User Info: sch19

sch19
1 month ago#1
Would a set up like that with a shotgun be a good set up? Is it better to change out Nova for a biotic detonator since it only primes or does it not make too much of a difference since you can hit the enemy with charge again if need be. I kind of want to keep annihilation/charge. Alternatively I was thinking of going energy drain/cryo beam/charge

User Info: SageOfLife

SageOfLife
1 month ago#2
I tried this combo, and found that unfortunately its use is hampered by the fact that Nova is no longer a detonator. I recommend replacing either Nova or Annihilation with something like Throw so you can detonate enemies that are primed by Annihilation/Nova.
Get your f*#%*!% foot off my neck, then we'll talk tolerance. - David Gerrold

User Info: Kaz13

Kaz13
1 month ago#3
Annihilation unfortunately doesn't prime Charge. You're better off with a priming Shockwave and Nova. Charge->Nova(primes)->Shockwave(detonates and primes for a follow up Charge).

Annihilation is great with Throw and Shockwave and/or Lance.
I had a god damned P L A N

User Info: sch19

sch19
1 month ago#4
So right now I’m still running charge with bastion and shield powered Nova with annihilation. Was thinking of changing Nova to the seismic nova version. I know they don’t detonate each other but using nova +melee + charge + aerial melee is just too much fun. I’m liking the biotic amplifier. Haven’t tried the Omni blade yet or the hammer
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Vanguard with Charge/Nova/Annilation
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A