• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Barricade build and crusader shotgun

User Info: sch19

sch19
4 months ago#1
Hey guys I was going to play a barricade and grenade build this run through and wanted to see what you thought. I was thinking of going shock barricade and omni grenade for sure but I am undecided on the last skill slot. Maybe concussion shot? What squad members would be good here I’m thinking drack and jaal. Also I want to use the crusader shotgun. What augments and mods should I use when crafting one. Thank you

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
4 months ago#2
I play on Insanity. My Crusader Shotgun has a Barrel and a Bayonet for Dmg/Melee Dmg, but it's for my Vanguard Ninja build. I installed a Power mod for +20% Power damage when the clip is full, which is always for me, and +20% Biotic Recharge Speed with the other 4 slots so I can use Charge more frequently for more shields and detonations.

You might want to consider Energy Drain, as it Detonates, Primes, recharges your/ally shields, and it does all this from distance so you don't have to leave your Barricade like you would with Charge.

Another good combo with Barricade is Turbocharge+Invasion. Hide behind Barrier, pop Invasion, pop Turbocharge, and lay into them with an Automatic Valkyrie and watch as everything melts away like ice under a torch.
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas
(edited 4 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Barricade build and crusader shotgun
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A