My new major complaint

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. My new major complaint

User Info: trigunfan1

trigunfan1
5 months ago#1
Multiplayer now has powers and weapons not available in single player. Warp especially sucks for trilogy fans And some of those guns look really sweet

User Info: NibeIungsnarf

NibeIungsnarf
5 months ago#2
Is that some of the stuff they have added to MP after they stopped supporting the singleplayer (because they can't sell micotransaction lootboxes in singleplayer)?

User Info: JakeMordan

JakeMordan
5 months ago#3
Highly likely. Sort of on the subject does anything go beyond rank V? Seems my research is locked there and I'm pretty close to the end.

User Info: trigunfan1

trigunfan1
5 months ago#4
Rank is based on level And goes up to 10. You should start seeing rank 6 at level 40 and if you're nearing the end of the game I'm shocked you haven't gotten there yet

User Info: JakeMordan

JakeMordan
5 months ago#5
Maybe I'm not as close as Ithought then. One planet left and the pursue mission. I'm at something like 38 but it seems like I've been playing forever.

Did enjoy the hang time trophy. Took more thought than sudoko things.

User Info: Ahglock

Ahglock
5 months ago#6
Thats good news for MP at least. I'd love to get warp in SP, but that aint happening.

User Info: SageOfLife

SageOfLife
5 months ago#7
This was a problem with ME3, too.
Get your f*#%*!% foot off my neck, then we'll talk tolerance. - David Gerrold

User Info: Ahglock

Ahglock
5 months ago#8
SageOfLife posted...
This was a problem with ME3, too.

Its more noticeable here as you don't have a class system and in this specific case warp is a standby of the series.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. My new major complaint

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived