• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. multiplayer question- duplicate character cards

User Info: BuyersRemorse55

BuyersRemorse55
3 years ago#1
Does this benefit you at all? I unlocked the krogan engineer for example and then i got it again so it says Krogan Engineer 2. I know I got some duplicates of some of the starter huamn classes too.

User Info: xCarn4g3x

xCarn4g3x
3 years ago#2
Duplicate character cards unlock new customization options and extra skill points.
Gamertag: T0tal Carn4ge
Star Craft II Bnet name: ChaosDragon # 298

User Info: stevo_392

stevo_392
3 years ago#3
You get bonus skill points and customization options.
damn ninja'd

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
3 years ago#4
It gives you a bunch of bonus EXP for that character and eventually (if you unlock it a few more times) allows you access to change all of the 'paint' settings on your character, as I believe by default you will only have Primary and Secondary unlocked.
LoL IGN: donotwant
FF at 20 ftw

User Info: AkimboSlice1

AkimboSlice1
3 years ago#5
Supposedly it gives you more points to allocate to your skills.

User Info: AkimboSlice1

AkimboSlice1
3 years ago#6
I think by default you have enough to max only 4 powers.

User Info: Atzenkiller

Atzenkiller
3 years ago#7
Yeah, Gamespot mentioned that during their mp stream. So basically if you wanna play a rare character they'll be weaker than the more common ones cause you'll have to unlock all the skill points for them first? Which of course takes forever considering how much gear and new classes they'll probably be adding over time. Thats stupid.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. multiplayer question- duplicate character cards
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A