Ultimate Evils: Sex slavery, endless wars, genocide, diversity-less video games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Ultimate Evils: Sex slavery, endless wars, genocide, diversity-less video games.

User Info: Kinetika01

Kinetika01
11 months ago#11
Now if you mix this one (where he loved the dialog and stuff but hated the combat) with the gamespot review (where he hated the dialog and stuff, but loved the combat), you get the REAL REVIEW lol

cons: they both hated the glitches and face animations (so we still gotta live with that)

Result: 7 (good)

there you go, my review is up xD

User Info: Provokt

Provokt
11 months ago#12
MahBoyd posted...
*facepalm*

They aren't liberals TC. They're just as fanatic as any religious extremist.

I didn't mention liberals anywhere.
Gaming since before you were born.

User Info: Worgen_Freeman

Worgen_Freeman
11 months ago#13
k darkfire posted...
Diversity is evil and it's sad you can't realize. SJWs are blind to truth.
"There's hardly ever any issues running games on the PC." -EvilGiygas

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
11 months ago#14
Wouldn't be evil, just stupid.
My father has an NFL Ravens championship ring...
true story.

User Info: DaLagga

DaLagga
11 months ago#15
k darkfire posted...
Diversity is evil and it's sad you can't realize. SJWs are blind to truth.

A diversity of identities is indeed evil because of how destructive it is to societal cohesion. A diversity of ideas however is vital and something to be celebrated. Unfortunately, the SJW's that made this game and infest so called "games journalism" only believe in the former and will dismiss you as a raving fascist if you dare to dissent from their hivemind.

However, I found this particular bit of the article to be even worse than its radical leftist virtue signaling.

"The game’s writers cleverly escape the original trilogy’s bold ending".

Referring to ME3's ending as "bold" is so laughably delusional that it undermines the entire review before it even gets started.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Ultimate Evils: Sex slavery, endless wars, genocide, diversity-less video games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived