• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. I can't switch between all of my weapons please help.

User Info: wade7575

wade7575
1 month ago#1
I have the sword an assault rifle and a sniper rifle and a shotgun,when I hold the X button I can only switch between the sniper rifle and the assault rifle how do you switch between them all please help this is extremely frustrating.

There's a lot I don't understand about this game as well,they call the M37 Falcon an assault rifle but yet it shoot's grenade's and not bullet's.
(message deleted)

User Info: BananaDuckN7

BananaDuckN7
3 weeks ago#3
lmao... just look at the Controls maybe?... it works the same way as in all the previous 3 games, holding the X button switches to the last weapon that you used, so it will therefore only switch between 2 different weapons. Also; you do realise that you dont equip your melee weapon right? You press the Y button to use it. Press the Back button to open up the equipment wheel, this is also how you use consumables and is how you change profiles, hold down the Back button to unequip your weapon.
The Falcon is classed as an Assualt Rifle... they ofcourse have to put the weapons in to one of the catergories... The Falcon is classed as an Assualt Rifle which means that it benefits from assualt rifle skills etc
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. I can't switch between all of my weapons please help.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A