• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Need Help with ME3 Perfect Ending

User Info: TheRadiantSword

TheRadiantSword
10 months ago#1
I know this area is for andromeda but people are saying the mE3 board isn’t dead and I need serious help with an issue;

Okay so as we speak I’m playing the game and plan on curing the Genophage completely, now the Dalatrass said if I “Tampered” with the cure to fail but not for long after the reaper war. Should I just bite the bullet and kill Mordin and win the aid of Krogans and Solarians?

On that note I’m romancing Tali (only good choice in my opinion, she’s just so sweet and innocent... kinda) and would rather the Geth die over loosing her. Now someone said that getting them both is important but I have all the DLC and was wondering if the DLC will cover letting the geth die. (I’d like to sagebrush both but I couldn’t stop Tali from getting Exiled but I did keep her dads secret. Now someone on the forums (they could be wrong) said that you have to have 5/7 options needed. I don’t have that I’d only have 3.

Ergo The Geth die, so ya that’s my question can the dlc make up for loosing the Geth as allies?
Great minds do not think alike, we challenge one another.

User Info: Leon82

Leon82
10 months ago#2
You may have to play some multiplayer to get your Galactic readiness up. There is a line on the warmap display you have to be is er to get the "perfect ending".
but basically if the gets survived the quarians are weaker.

You need to save the Admiral over his men on rannoch. I would look at some of the guides and then you'll be able to tell from what you have done already
Xbox1 LEON 50 CAL BMG
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Need Help with ME3 Perfect Ending
  • Topic Archived