• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. I really enjoyed Mass Effect: Andromeda!

User Info: shadow8blade

shadow8blade
1 year ago#41
I liked the game myself. The story wasn't half bad and I can tolerate weird facial glitches. I think what went wrong was a large part of the gaming community refused to accept the game at all. They keep expecting them to raise the bar, but you can only go so far with it before you have to reset a story and start over. Bioware caving in to all the criticism didn't help much either. If they had stuck it out they would have made a great game. They just gave up on it and blamed the new guys. The game itself isn't that bad.

User Info: dweeeeb2

dweeeeb2
1 year ago#42
Whilst Im finding my way around it does feel lacking in explanation of how the game works, like combos. I have not found one thing in game to describe how they work
The X is a love letter to the core gamer - DF Xbox X review

User Info: AnonymousFriend

AnonymousFriend
1 year ago#43
Isn't there a quick tutorial on the very first mission after waking up when they tell you about combos? Like, they make you do a combo or something.

Do you still not understand them? Do you need one of us to help you?
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend

dweeeeb2
1 year ago#44
youtube was my friend, thanks. Ill have to check, maybe I have tutorials turned off or something

User Info: Leon82

Leon82
1 year ago#45
Prime with a teardrop power and detonate with an explosive power.

In the stat skill screen it will tell you which is which and in the HUD there is an icon above the power icons
Xbox1 LEON 50 CAL BMG

User Info: dkzerov

dkzerov
1 year ago#46
Player for a few hours. I think this game been great so far.
Non human races, towns to visit, its final fantasy.

The only annoying bug I hit was a stuck animation.

The nitpickers are just spoilt
eek! clowns!!!!Arggh!Those sharp bloody teeth!!!

dweeeeb2
1 year ago#47
There’s plenty of bugs, decreases the atmosphere a bit but not game breaking. Im embarrassed to say that I really enjoy the combat.

dweeeeb2
1 year ago#48
For example, Im on eos, trying to speak with Bain as part of Kett’s Bane mission, But there’s a Kett who keeps spawing inside the walls of a building. I can’t kill him, so Bane won’t talk to me. Ive re loaded 4 times, approached the fight from multiple directions......
Im stuck
dweeeeb2 posted...
For example, Im on eos, trying to speak with Bain as part of Kett’s Bane mission, But there’s a Kett who keeps spawing inside the walls of a building. I can’t kill him, so Bane won’t talk to me. Ive re loaded 4 times, approached the fight from multiple directions......
Im stuck

That happened to me once. I was playing as a biotic, basically just had to spam powers at the wall until he died.
"Shut your filthy whore mouth."- AB
"But if I shut my filthy whore mouth, I can't use it to be a filthy whore. Does not compute." - TashaMK

User Info: Leon82

Leon82
1 year ago#50
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC posted...
dweeeeb2 posted...
Im stuck

That happened to me once. I was playing as a biotic, basically just had to spam powers at the wall until he died.

I did this too.lol
You can shoot thru the wall too
Xbox1 LEON 50 CAL BMG
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. I really enjoyed Mass Effect: Andromeda!
  • Topic Archived