ME:A MP Bioware Twitch Livestream questions (July 27th Livestream)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. ME:A MP Bioware Twitch Livestream questions (July 27th Livestream)

User Info: BiggyDX

BiggyDX
11 months ago#131
TemplariShadow posted...
oooooh oooooh

Have they been asked about Grabs at all?

We need grabs.

Or some manner of special melees.

Or bringing back light and heavy melees

It's in the list but I wasn't able to ask it in the last Livestream. Hopefully we get an answer at some point.

User Info: Jedi_Mercenary

Jedi_Mercenary
11 months ago#132
ChootemTiger posted...
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
donkeyofdestiny posted...
Kuljack posted...
Can you guys please stop b****ing on this thread, it's supposed to be about the livestream.

All this s*** could be debated in a separate thread. As much as I enjoy seeing trolls get squashed it isn't really appropriate on this thread.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHWXddcCOGZNmFO/giphy.gif

you said please so i'll stop.

OK. I'll stop b******. Lucklily you didn't say anything about the Inferno! Those of you who have this gun, try it out on a mag Solider in the silver apex SR skirmish. Absolutely no need to change any opinions based off a "rigged" Silver game. It is simply fun to run around with a fast firing strong gun that never needs to reload. Since many probably throw the gun in the rubbish bin, I just thought I'd bring up this idea for a change of pace.

But I'd say you are right, time to get back on topic:

That is one horrible banana clown thing... wait, back to the topic:

Could they have objectives scale to the amount of players like it was in ME3?

Dude that is Freddy f***ING Mercury, from the video for I'm Going Slightly Mad.

Get a clue.

I don' t know who some Freddy Mercury is. Is he some American comedian from the 60s? Seriously not all Americans (or whatever he is) are important in other countries. How many celebrities do you know from Finland? Can you even place my country on the map? Everything about that clip screams out: entertainment that doesn't interest me.

Sorry Kuljack and Biggy.
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."

User Info: Mr_Pipboy

Mr_Pipboy
11 months ago#133
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
I don' t know who some Freddy Mercury is. Is he some American comedian from the 60s? Seriously not all Americans (or whatever he is) are important in other countries. How many celebrities do you know from Finland? Can you even place my country on the map? Everything about that clip screams out: entertainment that doesn't interest me.

He was British, and was the lead singer of Queen. He was one of the first real casualties of the AIDs epidemic of the 80s, and was one of the greatest showmen ever. Also, a member of the mustache hall of fame.

Renny Harlin is the only Finnish celebrity I know off the top of my head ... but thats because he made the biggest flop in all of movie history (Cutthroat Island)

Finland is between Sweden and Russia
http://i.imgur.com/IW8simF.gif
My signature is a bold statement.

User Info: SRR Capdown

SRR Capdown
11 months ago#134
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
How many celebrities do you know from Finland?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU
Fire Bucket

Jedi_Mercenary
11 months ago#135
Shouldn't have asked questions, now I derailed the topic even more. And while I know of Queen, that guy died when I was like 4 years old. I don't even know the names of the singers in my favorite bands.

But about the topic. If you have time, can you ask about scaling the objectives according to players present in the game? While I admit this is mostly about making solos more fun in a muliplayer, it cuold be welcome when a Fiend crashes a host during a wave 6 Upload and you are one or several players short. ME3 had this, so I think it is a valid question to ask.

And like many others have said, thanks for doing this for us Biggy. I appreciate it regardless if you ask any of my questions, and sorry for constantly derailing the topic.
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
11 months ago#136
Oh you kiddos, causing a ruckus.
GT: Rafficus III | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs

User Info: Kuljack

Kuljack
11 months ago#137
Is there any thought in increasing the MF reward for APEX missions? It seems wrong that a bronze and gold provide the same MF for Multiplayer when that's where the life of the game is after SP.

I think the model should be something like this:

5 - Bronze
10 - Bronze APEX
10 - Silver
15 - Silver APEX
15 - Gold
20 - Gold APEX

and introduce Plat too

20 - Platinum
25 - Platinum APEX
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."
(message deleted)

User Info: Kuljack

Kuljack
11 months ago#139
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
Kuljack posted...
Is there any thought in increasing the MF reward for APEX missions? It seems wrong that a bronze and gold provide the same MF for Multiplayer when that's where the life of the game is after SP.

I think the model should be something like this:

5 - Bronze
10 - Bronze APEX
10 - Silver
15 - Silver APEX
15 - Gold
20 - Gold APEX

and introduce Plat too

20 - Platinum
25 - Platinum APEX

I'm not sure it is such a great idea to make the game harder for new people to start and get at least something in the beginning. I have tons of good teams that I bought when there was nothing better to get with your mission funds, but people who start now will have use for all the MF they can get. Getting teams for Silver and Gold isn't that quick a process.

Seriously, what the f*** are you on today man? How does increasing the MF reward from doing APEX missions via your team or MP make the game harder? If anything, it would make it easier as you're acquiring funds faster to build your teams and buy all the loots available in the store.

http://replygif.net/i/714.gif
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."

Jedi_Mercenary
11 months ago#140
Just deleted my previous post. I looked at the Bronze number and thougth it would punish new players, but forgot that normal ops only give you 5. Nothing wrong with your suggestion. It is a very good one considering how much stuff is in the shop now.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. ME:A MP Bioware Twitch Livestream questions (July 27th Livestream)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived