• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Bioware had a political agenda making all the females ugly

User Info: Mixorz

Mixorz
2 years ago#1
They want male Ryder's to be gay, and female Ryder's to be in an interracial relationship, pushing LGBTQ and multi-culturalism. Really hate politics in games, why can't I just romance a hot female as a straight male?
XBox Live GT: Mixorz

User Info: xo0Achilles0ox

xo0Achilles0ox
2 years ago#2
Pretty sure you are trolling as you are generally a great poster.

But if serious... wft man? I'd prefer not to have to ignore you.
"He came at me with a knife. I put out my hand and - just so - made him into ash." - "The Gone" Warlock Bond, Destiny

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
2 years ago#3
Wagwan, you don't fancy Cora?
"Let me tap dance on him, won't ya?"

User Info: Mixorz

Mixorz
2 years ago#4
simonbelmont2 posted...

Cora is clearly butch (but is made Bi to make players open to that idealism). Also Ryder becoming Pathfinder when she is next in line is a metaphor for supposed biased against women in the work place. The fact that Cora gets less skill points is a metaphor for women making $0.77 to men's $1.00. And romancing her represents sexual harassment in the work place (but only if you are male Ryder).
XBox Live GT: Mixorz

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
2 years ago#5
Mixorz posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

Cora is clearly butch (but is made Bi to make players open to that idealism). Also Ryder becoming Pathfinder when she is next in line is a metaphor for supposed biased against women in the work place. The fact that Cora gets less skill points is a metaphor for women making $0.77 to men's $1.00. And romancing her represents sexual harassment in the work place (but only if you are male Ryder).

you find bigfoot yet, i bet he is the one who took your tinfoil hat
WARNING!!! there is a email going around claiming it contains a nude photo of hillary clinton. DO NOT OPEN IT, it contains a nude photo of hillary clinton......

User Info: Hoid

Hoid
2 years ago#6
Mixorz posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior the flying spaghetti monster?
Popularizing "grank" one topic at a time.
"Damn, that new Rathalos armor looks GRANK!"

User Info: PunkSmurf

PunkSmurf
2 years ago#7
Hoid posted...
do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior the flying spaghetti monster?

Ramen.
PunkSmurf: Nudging the envelope of censorship since 9/12/2001

User Info: JackNurSnakPack

JackNurSnakPack
2 years ago#8
Why can't my Fem Ryder take all that Krogan Meat!?!?!? I demand she get to experience the "Mass Effect" that I'm sure a "Quad" delivers!!
There are times and places in this universe when 1+1 does indeed equal 4.

User Info: hennethannun

hennethannun
2 years ago#9
Mixorz posted...
They want male Ryder's to be gay, and female Ryder's to be in an interracial relationship, pushing LGBTQ and multi-culturalism. Really hate politics in games, why can't I just romance a hot female as a straight male?

I know i shouldn't feed the trolls, but sometimes i can't resist.

So please tell me OP: if a player finds one or more female characters in the game attractive, does that mean that (1) the player is just objectively wrong because there is only one way to be attractive, or (2) that bioware doesnt have a political agenda with respect to that player?

User Info: CronicNytemare

CronicNytemare
2 years ago#10
Mixorz posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

But Cora isn't Bi. She can only be romances by male Ryder.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Bioware had a political agenda making all the females ugly
  • Topic Archived