• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Remnant Worm <Spoilers>

User Info: Acanex88

Acanex88
3 years ago#1
Has anyone found out how to fight the Remnant Worm on Elaaden? I know if it touches you, you die. But it leaps from sand to sand much like a dolphin in water and has anyone found the Angaran relic here yet? I've combed the entire map and cant find it.

User Info: shadeninja13

shadeninja13
3 years ago#2
I'd like to know about the worm too but i found the relic. Go around the north side of the remnant ship, kinda northwest from it a little iirc, there'll be some scourge around a distinctly non remnant site, it's in there
Dont give a word to the wise, its stupid people who need the advice.

User Info: PvtPorkSord

PvtPorkSord
3 years ago#3
Isn't it an architect? I did whatever mission drones one out and I haven't seen it since.

User Info: shadeninja13

shadeninja13
3 years ago#4
PvtPorkSord posted...
Isn't it an architect? I did whatever mission drones one out and I haven't seen it since.

no that giant whatever it is is not an architect, i've dealt with elaaden's architect and the worm remnant thing is still hopping around everywhere in the eastern dunesAcanex88 posted...
Has anyone found out how to fight the Remnant Worm on Elaaden? I know if it touches you, you die. But it leaps from sand to sand much like a dolphin in water and has anyone found the Angaran relic here yet? I've combed the entire map and cant find it.

Update: here's a screenshot since i'm super bored, that's the spot the relic is at :)
http://imgur.com/8TD6Uli
Dont give a word to the wise, its stupid people who need the advice.

User Info: SeraVend

SeraVend
3 years ago#5
shadeninja13 posted...
no that giant whatever it is is not an architect, i've dealt with elaaden's architect and the worm remnant thing is still hopping around everywhere in the eastern dunes

Considering one of my squadmates yelled "ARCHITECT'S BACK" when it popped out of the sand, I would be inclined to say that yes, it is another architect. Obviously not the same one because that one's corpse is in orbit but an architect nonetheless.

User Info: PvtPorkSord

PvtPorkSord
3 years ago#6
shadeninja13 posted...
PvtPorkSord posted...

no that giant whatever it is is not an architect, i've dealt with elaaden's architect and the worm remnant thing is still hopping around everywhere in the eastern dunesAcanex88 posted...

Update: here's a screenshot since i'm super bored, that's the spot the relic is at :)

That's strange then, I really haven't seen the worm since I booted the architect into low orbit. Now I really want to fight the worm too.

Acanex88
3 years ago#7
PvtPorkSord posted...
shadeninja13 posted...
PvtPorkSord posted...

That's strange then, I really haven't seen the worm since I booted the architect into low orbit. Now I really want to fight the worm too.

I can confirm that the the worm is still there. Played a little today and decided to go to where it was jumping around in the sand and it landed on me...instant kill. The thing doesnt look like an architect but rather two robotic lines traveling in parallel
(message deleted)

User Info: AngelofDeth82

AngelofDeth82
3 years ago#9
It's actually called an Abyssal Worm. According to the developers, it has no associated fight or quest. No significance at all other than atmospheric purposes. There's an article that states all of this in a direct interview with one of Mass Effect: Andromeda's developers.

Acanex88
3 years ago#10
AngelofDeth82 posted...
It's actually called an Abyssal Worm. According to the developers, it has no associated fight or quest. No significance at all other than atmospheric purposes. There's an article that states all of this in a direct interview with one of Mass Effect: Andromeda's developers.

Okay not to argue with the developers but there is absolutely no point to the Abyssal Worm. Why put in something that can kill you that jumps all over the place for "cosmetic value"? Makes absolutely no sense
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Remnant Worm <Spoilers>
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What to do after beating the game? Plot1 Answer
Task: Watchers glitched? Side Quest4 Answers
Why is the game not saving? Tech Support6 Answers
Interaction Glitch ? Tech Support1 Answer
Why can't I craft improved shield regen? General4 Answers