• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Multiplayer character cards.

User Info: SirRoyal

SirRoyal
3 years ago#1
I never played multi in me3 and am wondering what getting multiple cards of the same class does. For instance my male soldier I is now male soldier III. Is this an asthetic thing or am I missing some more important?
"I Guess you have to cuddle the quarterback when you bring him to the ground" - Marvin Lewis

User Info: ArchMageSynok

ArchMageSynok
3 years ago#2
It gives you new appearance options and XP.
http://tinyurl.com/jjqm8z3
GT-Synok PSN- MistbornSynok

SirRoyal
3 years ago#3
Ah ok. For some reason I was thinking the character tints and such were tied to the xp level you've gained. Thanks.
"I Guess you have to cuddle the quarterback when you bring him to the ground" - Marvin Lewis

User Info: mayatola

mayatola
3 years ago#4
When you flip the card, you can press another button to check what ranks do. Every even rank gives you skill points while every odd rank gives you armor tints or patterns. At rank 4, you can have up to 10 extra skill points. Dunno how many more you get when you max.

SirRoyal
3 years ago#5
Thanks for the info!

User Info: 02GTRr35

02GTRr35
3 years ago#6
Max = 25 extra skill points

User Info: iFartacus

iFartacus
3 years ago#7
And does leveling guns just give extra dmg/clip size or?
FC: 0920-0731-6010 ign Yeah
Shiny List: http://goo.gl/xjsL6x

User Info: SeraVend

SeraVend
3 years ago#8
Weight decreases also.

User Info: Donovan1989

Donovan1989
3 years ago#9
I've been dying just to get my Salarian Operative to rank three just for all 3 tints unlocked, but alas, tier one.
Live - Fayke Out | PSN - Donovan_19-89

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
3 years ago#10
Donovan1989 posted...
I've been dying just to get my Salarian Operative to rank three just for all 3 tints unlocked, but alas, tier one.

Well, it is UR, meaning you'll be wasting an UR slot everytime you get it. Sucks.
Let's play mass effect Andromeda mp Xbox 1
Kushassassin2o6
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Multiplayer character cards.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A