• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Did they patch the cheese method for Twin Princes?
Forest_Temple 1 month ago#1
This boss fight is obnoxiously hard and I killed him right near the alter twice and it didn't disable his AI.
So much to do, so little time.
Forest_Temple 1 month ago#2
Nvm I guess I just had to watch the cutscene. f*** these a******s.
Forest_Temple 1 month ago#3
Nvm he still attacked me even after shooting an arrow at his back. I'm the only one that could screw this up.
neccis 1 month ago#4
Twin Princes is definitely cheesable still. Only boss I haven't been able cheese is Nameless and Demon Prince, which are still both cheesable.
PSN: SlCCEN
splits open to reveal jam
JTKirkhammer 1 month ago#5
DP has a glitch where you can completely skip phase 2. I've only seen it once.

If only I can get it reliably on sl1+0 that would be a nice Thanksgiving present lol.
What cheese method?
Adam_Ocelot 1 month ago#7
Hotel_Security posted...
What cheese method?

2 that I know of, great bow through the fog, or beat phase 1 while being behind where L&L spawn at start of P2, apparently they won’t see you, and you can just whittle them down. Not sure it’s really worth the setup though.
If only eye
could see
neccis 1 month ago#8
I've pulled the Millwood bow glitch off a few times with Lothric, it's a finicky cheese though. Your shots have to line up over the course of time until you finally stagger him into the specific spot.
Second phase you don't want to break him with stagger otherwise he wakes up.
PSN: SlCCEN
splits open to reveal jam
Adam_Ocelot posted...
2 that I know of, great bow through the fog, or beat phase 1 while being behind where L&L spawn at start of P2, apparently they won’t see you, and you can just whittle them down. Not sure it’s really worth the setup though.

Okay, kinda, you need to only hit lothric not his big brother at all, any attacks that hit Lorain will aggro them both. Even if the attack penetrates Lothric and hits Lorain will agrro them.

I am the topic killer. I kill topics.
2 that I know of, great bow through the fog

Kinda funny seeing how this still works on some bosses in this series. Even back in Demon's Souls there's the old glitch where you can whittle down Allant with arrows if you don't activate his cutscene. It's almost tradition at this point.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Did they patch the cheese method for Twin Princes?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A