• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Looking for a Havels Ring
CountDread 1 month ago#1
Would anyone have a spare havel ring they're not using? Currently SL34 with full Lothric Set including sword and shield. Vit is at around 22 but was curious if someone had a spare. I have a Lothric Shield, sword, gloves and legs to trade. If not I'll just have to find one lol. Thanks in advance. Lothric set to me is my favorite set in game. Shield is enormous lol. Game on!
"Do you dream of madness as you sleep...or of death"
PSN: Count_Dread
(edited 1 month ago)
solaxx 1 month ago#2
CountDread posted...
Would anyone have a spare havel ring they're not using? Currently SL34 with full Lothric Set including sword and shield. Vit is at around 22 but was curious if someone had a spare. I have a Lothric Shield, sword, gloves and legs to trade. If not I'll just have to find one lol. Thanks in advance. Lothric set to me is my favorite set in game. Shield is enormous lol. Game on!

It's not that far in game, just beat second boss to make boss weapons and beat the large demon on top of farron keep.

CountDread 1 month ago#3
Oh yeah, got it. Didn't realize how early it was. Apologies for sounding like a begger lol. Thanks and Game on!
"Do you dream of madness as you sleep...or of death"
PSN: Count_Dread
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Looking for a Havels Ring
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A