• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Want to help me Grind Vertebra Shackles?
BunnyNinjaHops 3 months ago#1
PSN: SecretBunnyNinja

Looking to grind out some covenants for spells, or if someone wants to help by dropping a few spells lemme know.

Need:

Speckled Stoneplate = Balista in Smouldering Lake.

Wolf Ring = Covenant Reward Watchdogs of Farron.

Horsehoof Ring = Open main door to Cathedral of the Deep and buy from Patches.

Obscuring Ring: Covenant Reward Rosaria's Fingers

Great Deep Soul = Rank 1 Aldritch Faithful.

Med Heal / Tears of Denial / Force, All Part of Braille Divine Tome of Carim. Give to Irina and Purchase.

Sacred Oath. Level 1: Sunlight Covenant. 10 Medals

Great Lightning Spear: Level 2 Sunlight Covenant. 30 Medals.

Darkmoon Blade:

Warmth:
dreadnaught_ 3 months ago#2
Hi there -- I am looking to grind out some covenant items also and would be happy to help. Sent you a friend request. PSN ID: dreadnaught_
Hotel_Security 3 months ago#3
Want to help me Grind Vertebra Shackles?

Hope you find someone. Was a good 7/8 hours of grinding to get all those offline. The other items also take a few hours to get but nothing as bad as the Shackles.
(edited 3 months ago)
roschneider 1 month ago#4
Hello. I need vertebra shackles too. Can someone help?
Elpedre 1 month ago#5
Hi @roschneider

I too wish to farm shackles, if you want we can do it together, my psn account is El-pedre you can add me
Drewmack79 1 month ago#6
If theres anyone else interested in some shackle farming, I am also in need. PSN is DrewbixCube, feel free to add me and find me online.
"Forgive me if I don't shake hands."
I need to grind out 30 as well. If anyone is interested in trading kills. My ID is SalimRising. I'll be on most of today if anyone is interested.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Want to help me Grind Vertebra Shackles?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A