• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. What in the hell is going on with the summons in Road of Sacrifices lately?

User Info: Foxhound3857

Foxhound3857
1 week ago#1
I'm SL32, doing PvP on my upcoming Dark build to get covenant items early, and I'm running into whites and yellows who are only taking 50 damage from a Raw Longsword +3 and doing 300+ a swing with Lightning LKS's and similar weaponry.

What in the hell?
And you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives...
...until old age take you back to the weeds.

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
1 week ago#2
Foxhound3857 posted...
and I'm running into whites and yellows who are only taking 50 damage from a Raw Longsword +3 and doing 300+ a swing with Lightning LKS's and similar weaponry.
Summon glitch that ignores downscaling.
"Gamefaqs is just a random rants generator" - Westcurry

Foxhound3857
1 week ago#3
KDTProjekt posted...
Summon glitch that ignores downscaling.

So they're cheating bastards, basically. Great...

User Info: Biscotti

Biscotti
1 week ago#4
I've come across this glitch and the bow glitch; not that often, but you can recognise it.

It has the potential to kill invasions of all types under high SL, considering the age of the game.

We'll all be Blimps; kinda sad.
Ohhh, Elden Ring!

Foxhound3857
1 week ago#5
Biscotti posted...
I've come across this glitch and the bow glitch; not that often, but you can recognise it.

It has the potential to kill invasions of all types under high SL, considering the age of the game.

We'll all be Blimps; kinda sad.

Yeah, when a twink is using a Raw Dragonslayers Axe +2 or +3, buffed with Gold Pine Resin, and only hitting for 52 damage, something is seriously wrong.

User Info: Juxtapose

Juxtapose
1 week ago#6
The perfect killer of twinking and low level PvP.

Better hop on to meta boys.
"Imagine being delusional enough to buy a fighting game for the fighting. Crazy." -bnmp

User Info: pigskin94

pigskin94
1 week ago#7
Invading in the swamp & pontiff it’s kinda impossible to avoid running into these degenerates. Just something you have to deal with when invading those area’s
Strength unguarded is a double weakness
PSN:pigskin94

User Info: Biscotti

Biscotti
1 week ago#8
Yeah,just came across it again; white phantom taking no visible damage and 1-shotting with magic.

Host and phant pointing down, of course.

The block list just gets longer.
Ohhh, Elden Ring!

Foxhound3857
1 week ago#9
Biscotti posted...
Yeah,just came across it again; white phantom taking no visible damage and 1-shotting with magic.

Host and phant pointing down, of course.

The block list just gets longer.

Point downs don't even annoy me anymore. What triggers me is when an obvious tryhard gank bows after killing me, as if they were honorable or something. That's very tilting.

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
6 days ago#10
What's this glitch?
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
Rot away in your grave six feet below. I swear to curse your name as you decompose.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. What in the hell is going on with the summons in Road of Sacrifices lately?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A