• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Tales of a washed up invader pt 2

User Info: pigskin94

pigskin94
2 months ago#1
Starting to get into more of a rhythm here but as you’ll see in the second invasion I still die to SS spam 😆
https://youtu.be/7Jz6VSoE5XE
Strength unguarded is a double weakness
PSN:pigskin94

User Info: MagickArrow

MagickArrow
2 months ago#2
Good stuff! I love that great hammer moveset, I wish the greatmace had those strong attacks.

No worries, we all die to ss spams from time to time
Don't go and die over nothing

pigskin94
2 months ago#3
MagickArrow posted...
Good stuff! I love that great hammer moveset, I wish the greatmace had those strong attacks.

No worries, we all die to ss spams from time to time

So do I. So many overlooked ultra’s in this game that never got much love

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
2 months ago#4
I've always enjoyed your style Pig.

In fact I learned a lot of what I know from your vids and like to think I have a very similar style while invading as a result.
In the future both men and women will go to the gynecologist. But only women will be getting their moneys worth
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: Artemis86

Artemis86
2 months ago#5
I was playing co op the other day and got summoned into a world where StrayKurtis was invading. He and Parry were the only streamers I ever watched. Boggles my mind to see him STILL uploading.

pigskin94
2 months ago#6
terrysmay04 posted...
I've always enjoyed your style Pig.

In fact I learned a lot of what I know from your vids and like to think I have a very similar style while invading as a result.

@terrysmay04 thnx man. Here’s hoping Elden Ring has invasions in some shape or form

User Info: yzman

yzman
2 months ago#7
Great music for the videos. I like.
As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away

User Info: Keith_Valentine

Keith_Valentine
2 months ago#8
Artemis86 posted...
I was playing co op the other day and got summoned into a world where StrayKurtis was invading. He and Parry were the only streamers I ever watched. Boggles my mind to see him STILL uploading.

Guess talk of this games death was like me in bed - premature. Saint still runs around too. The game still hasnt died and probably wont for another year or maybe it never dies. Spades played dks1 for like 5 years after release. Maybe I'll do that. Depends on this Elden Ring I hear about.

pigskin94
2 months ago#9
yzman posted...
Great music for the videos. I like.

Danheims got some quality stuff

User Info: MagickArrow

MagickArrow
2 months ago#10
Keith_Valentine posted...
Artemis86 posted...

Guess talk of this games death was like me in bed - premature. Saint still runs around too. The game still hasnt died and probably wont for another year or maybe it never dies. Spades played dks1 for like 5 years after release. Maybe I'll do that. Depends on this Elden Ring I hear about.

I think this game will be active for a very long time. Elden ring will probably be different enough that people will miss the classic souls game from time to time and dip back in
Don't go and die over nothing
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Tales of a washed up invader pt 2
  • Post New Message