You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Tales of washed up invader

User Info: pigskin94

pigskin94
4 weeks ago#1
After taking a year off from dks3 I’m a little rusty but what can I say I miss invasion pvp. Have yet to find anything that scratches that certain itch https://youtu.be/L-JCcmz6Z2E
Strength unguarded is a double weakness
PSN:pigskin94

User Info: thierminator

thierminator
4 weeks ago#2
Nice work. Been away for a while to. Currently playing bloodstained. But i think after that i will create a new toon. Only i am don't know here or in the remaster. Dks 1 pvp is still more my thing. I suck in number 3
Sorry for my bad English

pigskin94
4 weeks ago#3
thierminator posted...
Nice work. Been away for a while to. Currently playing bloodstained. But i think after that i will create a new toon. Only i am don't know here or in the remaster. Dks 1 pvp is still more my thing. I suck in number 3

Remaster left a bad taste in my mouth with how they changed level restrictions for invaders like adding in weapon level restrictions & you couldn’t invade infinite up anymore. Really missed dead angles too. Basically I didn’t want anything changed because the game was great as is.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: x_CoRrUpTioN_x

x_CoRrUpTioN_x
4 weeks ago#4
Haha.

I came in thinking it was about me.
"I don't always chug, but when I do I choose Estus. Stay salty my friends."

User Info: Connor4576

Connor4576
4 weeks ago#5
I haven't played DS3 in so long but I get what you're saying, nothing reaches that annoying itch in my back xD

For Honor done me solid for a bit, for a free game I was pretty chuffed TBH.
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits" - Ye Olde Einstein

pigskin94
4 weeks ago#6
Connor4576 posted...
I haven't played DS3 in so long but I get what you're saying, nothing reaches that annoying itch in my back xD

I enjoyed FH. The developers just can’t seem to balance it properly. The overtuning & undertuning of Raider & Lawbringer be prime examples. Still hoping they make a true sequel at some point

User Info: Connor4576

Connor4576
4 weeks ago#7
pigskin94 posted...
Connor4576 posted...

I enjoyed FH. The developers just can’t seem to balance it properly. The overtuning & undertuning of Raider & Lawbringer be prime examples. Still hoping they make a true sequel at some point

The Raider rework just made him utter bulls*** to fight, and easier than most others to use. Although my Hitokiri made light work of Raiders when I got her timing and moveset down. I then got bored of mainly pressing R2 xD

Hopefully the 2 new heroes offer something we haven't seen yet, that will draw me back.
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits" - Ye Olde Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Tales of washed up invader