You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. couldnt go back to dark souls 1

User Info: weeb98

weeb98
1 month ago#1
after playing and enjoying the faster sekiro and bloodborne, dark souls 1 felt too slow for me. it still remains as the souls i enjoyed the most though.

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 month ago#2
Not surprising since the game is garbage and always has been.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: CHURCHofSATAN

CHURCHofSATAN
1 month ago#3
Yeah, it's pretty bad isn't it?
Time has not been kind to that game. It was a strange sensation going to dksR after playing dks3 for so long.
Your sig is extreme cringe by the way. Very embarrassing. -Colossus-X

User Info: MagickArrow

MagickArrow
1 month ago#4
Ds1 is so easy! It was so hard the first time I played! Still a special game
Don't go and die over nothing

User Info: TobyVonToby

TobyVonToby
1 month ago#5
I started with DS2, then played DS3, and when I tried to go back and play DS1, I was thinking "If I had played this back when it came out I would have loved it, but today it really the age really shows in the mechanics."
(message deleted)

User Info: yzman

yzman
1 month ago#7
I played DSR a few months ago and it was my first souls game ever. I am now on DS3 after finishing DS2. I really don't understand, the mechanics are basically the same between all of the games with 2 differing the most.

DS3 seems like almost a direct copy of the mechanics so I get confused when people talk about mechanics in that game showing age. Which ones specifically?

I haven't finished DS3 yet, but DSR is currently still my favorite. I also feel it is probably the easiest one.
As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: KeJo6

KeJo6
1 month ago#8
yzman posted...
I played DSR a few months ago and it was my first souls game ever. I am now on DS3 after finishing DS2. I really don't understand, the mechanics are basically the same between all of the games with 2 differing the most.

DS3 seems like almost a direct copy of the mechanics so I get confused when people talk about mechanics in that game showing age. Which ones specifically?

I haven't finished DS3 yet, but DSR is currently still my favorite. I also feel it is probably the easiest one.

Mainly mobility options and overall speed of the gameplay.
http://i.imgur.com/wjniOlq.jpg
PSN: KeJo13

User Info: phrett

phrett
1 month ago#9
DS1 is still my fave, but I'll admit that nowadays I would like to play it with the combat sped up just a notch. Both for the chosen undead and all of the enemies.
No such thing as strong beer... only weak men.

User Info: Broken_Fox

Broken_Fox
1 month ago#10
People that say DS1 is better than DS3 are insane
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. couldnt go back to dark souls 1