• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. best weapon buff for a new playthrought?dont have the dlc.

User Info: rrojas_1926

rrojas_1926
1 month ago#1
I made a new character after almost 3 years of not playing this game, never bought the dlc, i made i deprived and boy i totally understimated this game since i did really good against all the enemies in the firelink shrine but then after i got my trust Deep Axe the deaths start rolling over and over and over only to die 4 times in a row against that stupid big tree thing XP.

So i never use buffs in any souls game but i want to give then ago, so first. which one are the best buff magic piro or miracles Early on and what weapons early on do you guys recommend for buffing? I know Lighting blade can be acquired in Ithryl or something like that but is too far in the game.

I would like to do something different because i always do the cliche STR build in almost all from games. Mindyou i dont care about PVP, is not like i can get invaded or do coop anyway i dont know i have terrible luck with from games even when i have internet and PSN+ i had no luck getting summoned, summoning help and a few times i get invaded.....i know is pretty sad.

User Info: yzman

yzman
1 month ago#2
As a pyro early on I just did a raw longsword because people were recommending it. It is working well right now.
As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
1 month ago#3
Flame weapon has low reqs and is acquired early. Magic weapon is also an option but more monsters have a fire weakness than magic.
MSI Z97| Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8GB Cosair Vengence @ 1600 |Radeon R9 390 8GB
Who gave you permission to talk to me, mongrel?

User Info: CHURCHofSATAN

CHURCHofSATAN
1 month ago#4
resins
Your sig is extreme cringe by the way. Very embarrassing. -Colossus-X
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. best weapon buff for a new playthrought?dont have the dlc.
  • Topic Archived