You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Putting PvP aside is it more fun for you to keep playing into NG+ or start a NG?

User Info: SolidKnight

SolidKnight
1 month ago#21
Knight's Set is already end-game fashion for me.

User Info: DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09
1 month ago#22
SolidKnight posted...

I just wish the right shoulder was shiny like the rest of it. Nameless Knight's Set (Knight's set from DS1) looks better but doesn't have a right elbow guard. Damn OCD...

Right now with this Swordmage I'm using the Court Sorcerer's Robe with Karla's Hat, Knight Gauntlets, and Lothric Knight Leggings for extra shine.
The sun is coming up, over the hill
Or maybe it's not I can't even tell...

SolidKnight
1 month ago#23
DesertPenguin09 posted...
SolidKnight posted...

I just wish the right shoulder was shiny like the rest of it. Nameless Knight's Set (Knight's set from DS1) looks better but doesn't have a right elbow guard. Damn OCD...

Right now with this Swordmage I'm using the Court Sorcerer's Robe with Karla's Hat, Knight Gauntlets, and Lothric Knight Leggings for extra shine.

From is a fan of Italian armors with the right arm being less armored than the left. I assume the reason is they prioritized endurance and dexterity over protection for the right-hand. I never looked into why they had a lot of armors designed that way though. It grew on me in Demon's Souls and I've been cool with it ever since.

If you look at a lot of their designs you'll also notice that many armors will lack protection on the back of the legs or have lighter protection on the thighs. Then there is my favorite: fully plate but the helm leaves most of the head exposed. It's pretty common in Japanese takes on western armor.

DesertPenguin09
1 month ago#24
I would think they would be the opposite because the left arm is protected by a shield. Just a bit of OCD with wanting things to have a clean look. I also hate how when you have a quiver of arrows on your waist your right arm clips through them. I try to wear armors with capes or things so the arrows don't show up on the character model. Stupid little crap like this bugs me.

SolidKnight
1 month ago#25
DesertPenguin09 posted...
I would think they would be the opposite because the left arm is protected by a shield. Just a bit of OCD with wanting things to have a clean look. I also hate how when you have a quiver of arrows on your waist your right arm clips through them. I try to wear armors with capes or things so the arrows don't show up on the character model. Stupid little crap like this bugs me.

If you're in full plate, you don't typically carry a shield. You're wearing it.

DesertPenguin09
1 month ago#26
Not with 40 Vitality and a Black Knight Shield +5 hehehe
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Putting PvP aside is it more fun for you to keep playing into NG+ or start a NG?