2 months ago #5
    ImmortalDragonX posted...
    I'm one of the people that still do not find him an easy fight. So, no...I do not. He's pretty much the only fight I actively avoid if I do not need anything from him.

He is very simple. Just stay in front of him at close range, he will then only resort to melee attacks for the most part. Dodge them and hit his heat. Rinse and repeat until he is dead.

Previous Versions
    2 months ago
    I'm one of the people that still do not find him an easy fight. So, no...I do not. He's pretty much the only fight I actively avoid if I do not need anything from him.

He is very simple. Just stay in front of him at close range, he will then only resort to melee attacks for the most part. Dodge them and his his heat. Rinse and repeat.
    2 months ago

He is very simple. Just stay in front of him at close range, he will then only resort to melee attacks for the most part. Dodge them and hit his heat. Rinse and repeat.