You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Did I Screw Up Sirris' Quest?

User Info: Parish_Boar

Parish_Boar
1 month ago#1
I talked to her in firelink shrine. Did some stuff. Then remembered that I never killed cursed greatwood.
I remembered this from the cleansing chapel bonfire. I didn't actually go into the area, just to the bonfire and then warped out.
After I killed greatwood, Hodrick is just dead by the bonfire. His armor isn't there or anything. I have never seen this happen before. I did get the covenant item by going into the cage. I talked to him before and he gave me the homeward bone. Now he is dead.
I really wanted the cat ring.

User Info: Adam_Ocelot

Adam_Ocelot
1 month ago#2
I don’t see any reason why anything would be messed up. Hodrick dies the first time you get CRGW to break the floor, no way around that.

Edit for more clarification: you’ll fight him (hoderick) in Sirris’ world, him being dead in your world doesn’t matter. Just talk to Sirris at FL when she’s there and assist her through her summon sign on the bridge leading into Irithyll.

If I’m wrong here someone will correct me, but I’m 99.99% sure you’re 100% fine.
she likes that I eat so much pineapple
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: MagickArrow

MagickArrow
1 month ago#3
Yeah, just cause Hodrick is dead in you’re world doesn’t mean you can’t do the thing with sirris.

I like to think it’s cause he’s undead, so he doesn’t really die when the roof falls on him.

But of course, from has never been that good at maintaining the whole undead theme. No one should actually die, every npc should go hollow. If you kill all the npcs you should have a firelink full of hollows, but it’s not that way:(
Don't go and die over nothing

User Info: INCompl

INCompl
1 month ago#4
The only way to screw up Sirris’ quest is to give a pale tongue to Rosaria (respecing doesn’t count). I’ve come back and finished it at the very end of the game before. You just miss out on a NPC invader of your own doing this.

User Info: Nadal_Fan13

Nadal_Fan13
1 month ago#5
Adam_Ocelot posted...
I don’t see any reason why anything would be messed up. Hodrick dies the first time you get CRGW to break the floor, no way around that.

Edit for more clarification: you’ll fight him (hoderick) in Sirris’ world, him being dead in your world doesn’t matter. Just talk to Sirris at FL when she’s there and assist her through her summon sign on the bridge leading into Irithyll.

If I’m wrong here someone will correct me, but I’m 99.99% sure you’re 100% fine.

You’re right. The quest line is still fine
"It's a funny thing, ambition. It can take one to sublime heights or harrowing depths. And sometimes they are one and the same."

User Info: bodyjam_3

bodyjam_3
1 month ago#6
Sirris quest

First appeared after mage boss fight. Talk
Second appearance after you give dream catcher ashes to shop lady. Bone to shrine and she appears to learn darkmoon loyalty.
Arriving at irthyral bone fire head back to bridge and see her sign. Kill creighton's.
Back to firelink to recieve gift.
POST dancer boss. You have all the way to Lorian death to go to kill big tree, then see her final white sign. Kill hodrick with her.
Accept her vow
And once lorian is done she is dead
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Did I Screw Up Sirris' Quest?