The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Recommend me Dex weapons for a 60/+6

User Info: Biscotti

Biscotti
2 months ago#1
For messing around invading and being an Aldritch.

I'm not familiar with the dexual side of things in DS3.

Thanks.

User Info: Drago77

Drago77
2 months ago#2
Lothric Knight SS, Astora's GS, Follower's Sabre, Murakumo, Hollowslayer GS, Flamberge.
www.youtube.com/ivandrago2k
PSN:Halle_Berry

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
2 months ago#3
Tailbone spear and offhand crow talon.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: ErichPryde

ErichPryde
2 months ago#4
For that level range, Lothric Knight SS is going to come out tops. Depending upon how toxic you want to be you could start as a warrior and drop 2 points into strength to run a Black knight shield. You'd end up with something like 30vig, 16end, 18 str and 40 dex before rings. Obviously, stats could be adjusted to what you want but with a prisoner's ring on you'd have plenty of damage and survivability.

If you're not looking for/don't care about shields, there are tons of dex weapons. SS twins are hard to beat. heck, you could run an OWCS across the back at that level with only enough str to two hand (I have a SL37 that runs OWCS and SSTB and slaughters people).

Drang spears are a ton of fun, and an unexpected weapon choice.

Believe it or not Chaos blade can also be viable in this range- Although I bet Frayed blade would be an all-around better choice at this point and would also be viable.
Hesitation is defeat

Biscotti
2 months ago#5
Thanks fellas.

For now I've gone with Ass, AsGS, Frayed, and HollowGS.

User Info: ErichPryde

ErichPryde
2 months ago#6
Biscotti posted...
Thanks fellas.

Nice. how'sfrayed working for you? I haven't run a mid-level kitaner for almost two years. Maybe I should revisit it.
Hesitation is defeat

User Info: Button_Masher_Z

Button_Masher_Z
2 months ago#7
Corvian great scythe, gotthard twinswords, falchion, scimitar.

I’ve run some frayed blade at SL 50, and it’s a beast.
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.

Biscotti
2 months ago#8
ErichPryde posted...
Biscotti posted...
Thanks fellas.

Nice. how'sfrayed working for you? I haven't run a mid-level kitaner for almost two years. Maybe I should revisit it.

I haven't +3 yet, because I need to run some moar main-game for the upgrades.

Biscotti
2 months ago#9
ErichPryde posted...
Biscotti posted...
Thanks fellas.

I haven't +3 yet, because I need to run some moar main-game for the upgrades. Button_Masher_Z posted...
Corvian great scythe, gotthard twinswords, falchion, scimitar.

I’ve run some frayed blade at SL 50, and it’s a beast.

I have those weps in storage. Kinda cool trying some different things. I did full game on two meta characters, but tbh DS3 is still a bit of a stranger to me.

User Info: Button_Masher_Z

Button_Masher_Z
2 months ago#10
I personally really like the scythe. Massive range, middling speed/damage, shield chip.

If you can afford corvian, don’t run any other scythe, unless you REALLY want friede’s.

Friede’s is pretty bad, you can really mess up a Friede’s scythe with a buckler, because the basic attacks are horrible, and the weapon art can be parried very reliably if you understand what part of the attack can be parried. It’s niche is a massive poise weapon art, and it is actually rare that people try to parry it. I like to put the fear of god in Friede users...
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Recommend me Dex weapons for a 60/+6
  • Topic Archived