You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. If ever we needed a Demon's Souls remaster, it's now.

User Info: Foxhound3857

Foxhound3857
4 weeks ago#11
Drago77 posted...
Foxhound3857 posted...
Screw Royal, Temple Knight forever. 6 Magic Meta with 50 Faith.

You know it! Blessed build for the win. Mirdan Hammer + Claymore.

Knight Sword for me, but those weapons are good too.
And you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives...
...until old age take you back to the weeds.

User Info: HeyItsTig

HeyItsTig
4 weeks ago#12
We don't need DeS remastered.
Greatlance is love, Greatlance is life

Foxhound3857
4 weeks ago#13
HeyItsTig posted...
We need DeS remastered.

I agree.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: mninp

mninp
4 weeks ago#14
You know I was just thinking that I would still really like a Demon's Souls 2. For the archstones, they can improve it by, instead of having levels back to back like 1-1, 1-2, etc, each archstone can be like it's own mini interconnected world, with a few different locations, a few boss fights, and having them all lead up to one "final boss" for that archstone. I think they can do some really cool things with a Demon's Souls sequel.
Games I'm looking forward to: Super Smash Bros 3DS & Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 2.5, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV

Foxhound3857
4 weeks ago#15
mninp posted...
You know I was just thinking that I would still really like a Demon's Souls 2. For the archstones, they can improve it by, instead of having levels back to back like 1-1, 1-2, etc, each archstone can be like it's own mini interconnected world, with a few different locations, a few boss fights, and having them all lead up to one "final boss" for that archstone. I think they can do some really cool things with a Demon's Souls sequel.

If there is to be another Souls title eventually, it should either be Demon's Souls 2, or Bloodborne 2, or a new franchise title with a different setting, such as a modern or futuristic one. We don't need a Dark Souls 4.

User Info: darkmoonbeam

darkmoonbeam
3 weeks ago#16
HeyItsTig posted...

but we do want it!
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]

User Info: HeyItsTig

HeyItsTig
3 weeks ago#17
darkmoonbeam posted...
HeyItsTig posted...

but we do want it!

I understand that people want it and on some level I do to, but realistically the devs should be developing new games.

DeS is an old game that's quite limited in scope compared to their newest titles. A remastered version would be alive for a couple of weeks to a month tops; it's a game that people already played.

I'd rather have FROM spend time on new franchises.
Greatlance is love, Greatlance is life

User Info: darkmoonbeam

darkmoonbeam
3 weeks ago#18
HeyItsTig posted...
darkmoonbeam posted...
HeyItsTig posted...

but we do want it!

I understand that people want it and on some level I do to, but realistically the devs should be developing new games.

DeS is an old game that's quite limited in scope compared to their newest titles. A remastered version would be alive for a couple of weeks to a month tops; it's a game that people already played.

i dont like your realism sir :(
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]
I think DeS Remastered would make a good launch window title for the PS5
There's no business to be taxed.

User Info: SekiTimewalker

SekiTimewalker
3 weeks ago#20
HeyItsTig posted...
darkmoonbeam posted...
HeyItsTig posted...

but we do want it!

It's a game *some* people have played. I played it for two days until my PS3 died. It's the only Soulsborne game I haven't played. Plus, there is no wasting resources on it. A remaster, which is all it would need, is one of the easiest things to do. They are quick and easy money.
PSN: Timewalker; Live: SekiTimewalker
Current Games: DCUO, Dark Souls 3, AlphaSapphire Egglocke
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. If ever we needed a Demon's Souls remaster, it's now.