You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. idea i had about nameless king n Priscilla

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
1 month ago#1
Watched berserk again, n I jus saw a vid about comparisons to souls.

I wonder if nameless Kings foolish mistake was an affair wit Priscilla. Maybe they fell in love.

Griffith got banished for this reason. Got sent down to a dungeon n destroyed... Priscilla got banished to painted world..

There's also ties in that tha dungeon Griffith was in looked like tha stairs to 4 Kings. Where a civilization lived there in ancient times... Jus like 4 kings n new londo

So yea, I wonder if nameless Kings mistake was to love a half dragon girl.

Thoughts?

Also i wonder if gwyndolin is their child

To hide his sons mistake, gwyn adopted gwyndolin. Also givs more reason y Gwyn never looked at him favorably, since it was part dragon n not even his real child, he was proof of a mistake

Mite also be that yorshka is their child too. Maybe it ain't canon we kill Priscilla in dks, n she was preggo
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
1 month ago#2
Could be. Its not a bad guess honestly. Because all we have for why Gwyn wiped his first son's name from history was that he betrayed Gwyn and sided with the Dragons.

I suppose that hooking up with Priscilla would fall under that description.
Women find nothing sexier than a man with a 9 to 5 job!
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

Denizen_Of_Dark
1 month ago#3
terrysmay04 posted...
Could be. Its not a bad guess honestly. Because all we have for why Gwyn wiped his first son's name from history was that he betrayed Gwyn and sided with the Dragons.

I suppose that hooking up with Priscilla would fall under that description.

At least it'd explain how gwyndolin ended up different, y Gwyn didn't like him much, n y nameless king started to like dragons. Also yorshka n y she calls gwyndolin brother. Maybe Priscilla was pregnant again before she got exiled

Lol seath did all those experiments wit maidens n nameless king saw Priscilla n went, boiyoiyoiyoiyoingggggg
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: maeve2

maeve2
4 weeks ago#4
Griffith was punished because he deflowered a daughter of a wealthy man, who was interested in his own daughter, in a world where virginity was a commodity.

The story has nothing to do with DS world. I doubt Gwin would ever bother with such trivia. He's a God, after all.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: kablamo

kablamo
4 weeks ago#5
maeve2 posted...
Griffith was punished because he deflowered a daughter of a wealthy man, who was interested in his own daughter, in a world where virginity was a commodity.

The story has nothing to do with DS world. I doubt Gwin would ever bother with such trivia. He's a God, after all.

Yeah. This is a stretch.

Also,

Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
Griffith got banished for this reason. Got sent down to a dungeon n destroyed

Destroyed?

You need to research what the crimson behelit is about, he was destined to be a powerful being, which he became.

That's your definition of 'destroyed'?

Denizen_Of_Dark
4 weeks ago#6
First of all, Gwyn was a king. His son was his prince. He's called nameless KING in dks3. N Gwyn hated dragons

2nd, u need to research wtf happened to Griffith in that dungeon.

Srsly if u wanna dispute my theory don't come at me on stupid s***. Read, improve ur capacity to think, then come back to me. Look up references n familiarize urself wit these stories.

Denizen_Of_Dark
4 weeks ago#7
Y do i even bother. Ppl who jumped into this series late don't kno jack s***

User Info: Zach_Nightt

Zach_Nightt
4 weeks ago#8
Just putting this out there...

Dark Souls doesn't have much related to Berserk in terms of storytelling. The Catarina armor, as well as the UGS weapon arts may be inspired by Berserk, but that's really the only major link you're gonna find between Dark Souls and Berserk: Shout-Outs.

Also, practically every story is bound to share identical story tropes. Just because Dark Souls has parallels to Berserk is like saying Harry Potter has parallels to RWBY because the main character has unique abilities and goes to a school dedicated to hone those abilities..
"And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero."
-Vriska Serket, Thief of Light. "Yeah!!!!!!!!"
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: CobraFury

CobraFury
4 weeks ago#9
First of all, Gwyn was a king. His son was his prince. He's called nameless KING in dks3. N Gwyn hated dragons

Srsly if u wanna dispute my theory don't come at me on stupid s***. Read, improve ur capacity to think, then come back to me. Look up references n familiarize urself wit these stories.

People might take your theory seriously if you didn’t type like a clown.
"Grinding without looking is not recommended. I tried it once and realized I was all up on some guy on the dance floor." -lufia22

User Info: kablamo

kablamo
4 weeks ago#10

Look what up? Clearly you're not well versed in the Berserk story, because Griffin was never destroyed, you got that one as wrong as wrong could be. Dude is a DEMON GOD, so lets put that misspoken theory to bed.

Crimson behelit which Griffin wore, do you know about it? Seems like you don't.

"They belong to their destined owners and cannot be permanently lost or discarded until they have been used. When the destined person's desire to escape his current situation is great enough, the behelit will find its way to him or her, and call forth the God Hand to grant the wish with a fitting sacrifice."

Look at the part I bolded, so, apparently, Griffin DID NOT think he was even in dire straits, because the behelit activated after he was rescued from that dungeon he was 'destroyed' in.

In short, Griffin never was 'destroyed', not even close, it was impossible considering his destined fate.

Anything else?
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. idea i had about nameless king n Priscilla