• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Why is Dark Souls 3 in GameFAQs Top 10 PS4 games, but...

User Info: Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93
1 month ago#11
I woudn't call the PvP scene vibrant. Only relative to other souls games.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/6400363914.png

User Info: kasplat360

kasplat360
1 month ago#12
I've been replaying and I have no idea what PvP is like at the meta SL 120 level, but the only PvP I've really seen is the expected after Pontiff chaos and the under SL 30 stuff. Obviously, some of the under 30 are twink invaders, which are sad to some extent, but it keeps things interesting and allows BlueBros to get summoned to help.

I was surprised to find myself stuck at weapon level +2 and trying to decide whether to proceed into the Catacombs because I know from another character I did that it really dries up afterwards for whatever reason.

Also, Bloodborne is annoying in that you can't tell what the activity level is in a given area, there are no summon signs, and the bell ringers being the key to whether there is PvP or not is the second best idea behind soul memory.

User Info: JamesBR27

JamesBR27
1 month ago#13
Bloodborne can be platinum-ed in one playthrough if you back up your save data to a USB drive or through PS+ cloud save. Dark Souls 3 needs 3 playthroughs (NG++) to platinum, but you can do two of the three endings one one playthrough using the same method of saving your data outside the PS4 and leave the hollow ending for last on the second full playthrough.
PSN: Same as Above. 33 Years of Gaming Life.
I dont troll ANY board, if I have nothing to say on a board, I just don't post on it.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Why is Dark Souls 3 in GameFAQs Top 10 PS4 games, but...
  • Topic Archived