• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Another silly little video from me

User Info: ImmortalDragonX

ImmortalDragonX
3 months ago#1
...this time as a Darkmoon!

https://youtu.be/0FVmAwqj9T0
Insanity is a dish best served with fried rice and jello.
Youtube: ZanjitaShin. PSN: zanjita

User Info: Obie79

Obie79
3 months ago#2
A gank.. Lol

ImmortalDragonX
3 months ago#3
Obie79 posted...
A gank.. Lol

Meh...I dunno what the hell they were doing. I was just there to get muh Concord.

User Info: Button_Masher_Z

Button_Masher_Z
3 months ago#4
Sneaky. I don't think anybody would have had the foresight to deal with that.
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.

User Info: INCompl

INCompl
3 months ago#5
Anyone else notice how little damage that guy’s soulmass was doing? You took most of a full volley at the start of the fight and I swear a single lightning arrow cast would’ve done more damage than that.

ImmortalDragonX
3 months ago#6
I'd like to think my plunging attack would have hit regardless, but having one of my GDS spells actually connect was honestly a bit of a surprise that pretty much secured that kill.

The hcsm damage did kinda seem to be a bit on the anemic side to me, especially after I'd taken another look while I was editing the video. Kinda made me wonder what was going on there. For reference, the character I was using is a 151sl, so I was kind of expecting a fair bit more.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Another silly little video from me
  • Topic Archived