• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Infinite stun????

User Info: bodyjam_3

bodyjam_3
1 month ago#1
So while invading the other day I came across a mage with melee magic. Farron SS spell and I was hit 5 times and stuck!!!!! Couldn't roll out. Is that like a thing?

Only reason I was freed was person ran out of stamina

User Info: INCompl

INCompl
1 month ago#2
Probably just a latency issue. I’ve had similar things happen when I get caught in R1 spam. It happens but not very often. The flashsword spell doesn’t combo for 5 consecutive swings normally. Similar issue to not being able to guaranteed parry the 3rd R1 against a straight sword user. It’s all down to latency.

bodyjam_3
1 month ago#3
INCompl posted...
Probably just a latency issue. I’ve had similar things happen when I get caught in R1 spam. It happens but not very often. The flashsword spell doesn’t combo for 5 consecutive swings normally. Similar issue to not being able to guaranteed parry the 3rd R1 against a straight sword user. It’s all down to latency.

Ahhh

User Info: Artemis86

Artemis86
1 month ago#4
The hollowslayer greatsword could leave you in a four-hit combo with even a tiny sliver of latency, at least it ised to.
Annoy everyone using this one weird trick!

bodyjam_3
1 month ago#5
Artemis86 posted...
The hollowslayer greatsword could leave you in a four-hit combo with even a tiny sliver of latency, at least it ised to.

I like the firelink GS the best!!!!

Doing around 200 per hit one handed r1s buffed sl 19
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Infinite stun????
  • Topic Archived