• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Anyone wanna finish game with me?

User Info: coldblade01

coldblade01
3 months ago#1
Welp.. i left the game for like 1 year and a half so idk where the hell i was in the game, i think i was trying to get the usuraption of fire ending, but considering i dont have any dark sigils and theres a body that i'd assume is yoel.. is dead already.. thats ruined? xD Im level 154 and dont got any dlcs pm me if ur interested, yes voice chat is gud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMCP2JUlAVc < video of all the places i have currently.. not sure if that helps

User Info: johnrayjr

johnrayjr
3 months ago#2
I've never done voice chat in Dark Souls but you're close to where I am and we're similar Soul Levels. I'm 161 currently and in NG+. My next boss is the Dragonslayer Armor, which looks to be the last required boss you defeated. You may have some/all of the Grand Archives to go through still, or you may have stopped on the Twin Princes fight.

My suggestion would be to go the Grand Archives bonfire and see if you can use the elevator in front of you and to your right.

Also, go to the Dancer bonfire, up the ladder, forward into the room with the knight & priest, and see if you can use the elevator in there. Those are the two most advanced shortcuts through the Archives.

User Info: coldblade01

coldblade01
3 months ago#3
Just got done going through grand achives a couple times and killed the twins, wut i do with their head? theres no more seats to place it, only the top one with no option for it xD

User Info: johnrayjr

johnrayjr
3 months ago#4
Hmmmm... I believe it does go on the top throne. Have you talked with ludleth and the fire-keeper?
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Anyone wanna finish game with me?
  • Topic Archived