• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. People hate facing PKCS more than my magic shield build

User Info: Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93
1 month ago#1
You guys act like my magic shield build is some ultra troll build but people seem to get more butthurt when I use PKCS. I get a lot more disconnects.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/6400363914.png

User Info: maeve2

maeve2
1 month ago#2
What is PKCS?

User Info: ImmortalDragonX

ImmortalDragonX
1 month ago#3
PKCS = Pontiff Knight Curved Sword
Insanity is a dish best served with fried rice and jello.
Youtube: ZanjitaShin. PSN: zanjita

User Info: INCompl

INCompl
1 month ago#4
Duel charms hard counter buff centred builds and you can always just wait for the buff to run out. Can’t do that against a regular weapon. PKCS also has insane range for a curved sword

User Info: DesertRanger97

DesertRanger97
1 month ago#5
@Incarcerated92 welcome back.
"This party's gettin' crazy. Let's Rock!"
PSN: brutaka666

User Info: _Angel_

_Angel_
1 month ago#6
Aren't you that boi who pretended to be some zesty jailboi then outed yourself and ran away from the board like a scared littleboi?

Move over pkcs, exposals are the new meta
I used to have a signature. I mean, I still do, but I used to, too.
Xbox One/PS4/Wii U/PC/3DS. Admin of the Apex Predators. // https://youtu.be/7bse3s3TgUM

User Info: Artemis86

Artemis86
1 month ago#7
Enigmatic93 posted...
You guys act like my magic shield build is some ultra troll build but people seem to get more butthurt when I use PKCS. I get a lot more disconnects.

Lol they are both pretty cancerous.
Annoy everyone using this one weird trick!

User Info: Mordred1737

Mordred1737
1 month ago#8
Magic shield isn't so swell. It runs out pretty quickly and just punish them hard if they try to recast.

User Info: johnrayjr

johnrayjr
1 month ago#9
Funny thing about Magic Shield - it's a key part of my current PvE run in NG+, but since I'm embered all the time I get invaded occasionally.

I usually win. I hadn't even thought about it being an unpopular approach. I mean, I'm using a freaking great axe, and there's no way that's a legit PvP weapon. I don't feel too bad. ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. People hate facing PKCS more than my magic shield build
  • Topic Archived