• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. The vast majority of Dark Souls 3 players are liars. Start leveling past 120.

User Info: MajesticUnicorn

MajesticUnicorn
3 months ago#21
KDTProjekt posted...
MajesticUnicorn posted...
KDTProjekt posted...
But if everyone levels up to 145, wouldn't that in turn make it the smallest portion of the "meta" bracket as the madcuzbads in turn level up to 169 to retain the SL advantage without sacrificing connectivity, and then we'd see a topic called "The vast majority of DkS3 players are liars! Start leveling past 145!" Like it or not, the meta revolves around 120-125. Even those that level beyond it for a small advantage still have their upper limit dictated by it.

The answer to your question is NO as someone else in this thread noted that the gfaqs DS3 community is like 40 people.

So 40 people consist of "the vast majority of players?" I knew the game was dead...but Christ...

I don’t understand your point. 40 people is a drop in the bucket obviously.
Keith_Valentine: Most gay sex is consensual... I was propositioned a lot at first...

User Info: Ritalinfiend

Ritalinfiend
3 months ago#22
I’ve never adhered to community level caps. Always seemed weird to let folks make extra rules for me to follow in a video game.
"Candy. Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy."

User Info: MagickArrow

MagickArrow
3 months ago#23
Ritalinfiend posted...
I’ve never adhered to community level caps. Always seemed weird to let folks make extra rules for me to follow in a video game.

They’re more like.... guidelines...
Don't go and die over nothing

User Info: coldblade01

coldblade01
3 months ago#24
Yet.. being lvl 156..? i think pvping in pontiff(or wutever) still get plenty of players there to kick my ass *cough* i mean i kill em all, also didnt they make match making based on weapon levels too? like a +5 boss weapon person cant join a non-upgraded weapon person

User Info: SolidKnight

SolidKnight
3 months ago#25
Juxtapose posted...
Good luck getting into a tournament if you're not 125 mate.

I hardly think the majority even cares.

User Info: Artemis86

Artemis86
3 months ago#26
MajesticUnicorn posted...
I Audited an in-game list of thousands upon thousands of players who have ever turned in a sunlight medal on the PS4

The roster of Knights is for concords, its a terrible means of measuring player count.
Annoy everyone using this one weird trick!

Artemis86
3 months ago#27
Limelol posted...
Imagine leveling past 50-70.

All levels are beautiful. I have everything from a 10 to a 403.

User Info: MagickArrow

MagickArrow
3 months ago#28
Artemis86 posted...
Limelol posted...

You are great and wise
Don't go and die over nothing

User Info: INCompl

INCompl
3 months ago#29
Artemis86 posted...
Limelol posted...

Why stop at 403 if you’re already in range to match with max level characters?

Artemis86
3 months ago#30
INCompl posted...
Why stop at 403 if you’re already in range to match with max level characters?

Laziness. Going up one level at a time, from actual souls gained after duping to 400.

So far ive gotten 3.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. The vast majority of Dark Souls 3 players are liars. Start leveling past 120.
  • Topic Archived