• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. The vast majority of Dark Souls 3 players are liars. Start leveling past 120.

User Info: SolidKnight

SolidKnight
3 months ago#11
Level up to the highest allowed pairing with whatever is the 'meta level' because they can't stop you from being paired with them anyway.

User Info: neccis

neccis
3 months ago#12
LOOOPS posted...
Already a step ahead of you. Leveled to 150 to keep up with the dishonest 130ers.

That's why I like to keep my builds regular, at 170.
PSN: siccen_
splits open to reveal jam

User Info: Juxtapose

Juxtapose
3 months ago#13
Good luck getting into a tournament if you're not 125 mate.
You can take the tryhard out of Old Wolf, but you can't take Old Wolf out of the tryhard.

User Info: Connor4576

Connor4576
3 months ago#14
Juxtapose posted...
Good luck getting into a tournament if you're not 125 mate.

To be fair though the tournament's in this game are dead. It's always the same 10 tryhards that enter and usually the same 2 or 3 that win. The majority of good players that I know don't even bother entering tournament's, 1 or 2 I think would have a chance of winning if they wanted to.
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits" - Ye Olde Einstein

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
3 months ago#15
But if everyone levels up to 145, wouldn't that in turn make it the smallest portion of the "meta" bracket as the madcuzbads in turn level up to 169 to retain the SL advantage without sacrificing connectivity, and then we'd see a topic called "The vast majority of DkS3 players are liars! Start leveling past 145!" Like it or not, the meta revolves around 120-125. Even those that level beyond it for a small advantage still have their upper limit dictated by it.
"Gamefaqs is just a random rants generator" - Westcurry

User Info: MajesticUnicorn

MajesticUnicorn
3 months ago#16
KDTProjekt posted...
But if everyone levels up to 145, wouldn't that in turn make it the smallest portion of the "meta" bracket as the madcuzbads in turn level up to 169 to retain the SL advantage without sacrificing connectivity, and then we'd see a topic called "The vast majority of DkS3 players are liars! Start leveling past 145!" Like it or not, the meta revolves around 120-125. Even those that level beyond it for a small advantage still have their upper limit dictated by it.

The answer to your question is NO as someone else in this thread noted that the gfaqs DS3 community is like 40 people.
Keith_Valentine: Most gay sex is consensual... I was propositioned a lot at first...

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
3 months ago#17
MajesticUnicorn posted...
KDTProjekt posted...

The answer to your question is NO as someone else in this thread noted that the gfaqs DS3 community is like 40 people.

So 40 people consist of "the vast majority of players?" I knew the game was dead...but Christ...
"Gamefaqs is just a random rants generator" - Westcurry

User Info: Limelol

Limelol
3 months ago#18
Imagine leveling past 50-70.
"That is so fetch!"

User Info: INCompl

INCompl
3 months ago#19
I personally haven’t levelled past 60 in ages. Low level PvP is a lot more fun since your build can’t have both survivability and high damage because of your limited stats. I also wouldn’t say that people who hand in sunlight medals are indicative of the PvP scene as a whole. The only time I ever bother handing in rewards to that covenant is if I need something from it since the method to get to it is out of the way of the main game. A more accurate thing to measure would be people who hand in pale tongues or human dregs but even then, invasions happen a ton at lower levels and you don’t get any covenant rewards for playing in the arena.

User Info: Obie79

Obie79
3 months ago#20
Limelol posted...
Imagine leveling past 50-70.

This for me I'm lv l 80
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. The vast majority of Dark Souls 3 players are liars. Start leveling past 120.
  • Topic Archived