• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Blizzard was apparently working on a Dark Souls style game for three years.

User Info: johnrayjr

johnrayjr
3 months ago#11
Yeah...

Consider that the last two Assassins Creed games are "Assassins Creed but like Dark Souls."

I don't think we missed out.

User Info: MajesticUnicorn

MajesticUnicorn
3 months ago#12
johnrayjr posted...
Yeah...

Consider that the last two Assassins Creed games are "Assassins Creed but like Dark Souls."

I don't think we missed out.

We missed out because blizzard is the developer, genius. You referenced a Ubi Soft game. Blizzard > Ubi Soft and From combined. And consider that “Demon’s Souls” was an accident. Imagine Blizzard now INTENTIONALY making a great Souls game.
Keith_Valentine: Most gay sex is consensual... I was propositioned a lot at first...

User Info: Limelol

Limelol
3 months ago#13
MajesticUnicorn posted...
Blizzard > Ubi Soft and From combined.

Old Blizzard, perhaps.

These days it's Diablo Immortal, a game people already hate, and Battle for Azeroth, which is WoW at it's worst.

The passionate devs moved on.
"That is so fetch!"

User Info: MajesticUnicorn

MajesticUnicorn
3 months ago#14
Limelol posted...
MajesticUnicorn posted...
Blizzard > Ubi Soft and From combined.

Old Blizzard, perhaps.

These days it's Diablo Immortal, a game people already hate, and Battle for Azeroth, which is WoW at it's worst.

The passionate devs moved on.

Not sure why you have a problem with Blizzard having some noob team members make immortal for China. Also don't think a WoW expansion is proof of Blizzard decline (or incline). It's an expansion to an old MMO that is considered to be the pinnacle of the genre. And that's the thing. The game is still the pinnacle.

It seems to me that it has become a fad to hate Blizzard for the Immortal announcement when it is now clear that Blizzard had been working on D4 for a pretty long while.
Keith_Valentine: Most gay sex is consensual... I was propositioned a lot at first...
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Blizzard was apparently working on a Dark Souls style game for three years.
  • Topic Archived