• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Souls game drought... what you playing?.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
5 months ago#11
muzkx posted...
EnemyWithin88 posted...
I just played and completed every souls and souls like except nioh which just didnt hold my interest for some reason. Like it wasnt clicking with me. So I backlogged it.

Now I'm playing
DbX2
Dying light
Just cause 3
Persona 5

I'll probably do yearly souls runs

I don’t like fps games, am trying to enjoy em hense destiny .... but dying light looks good!.

I love Nioh, but I defo thing level design lets it down, was that it for you or was it more than that?.

I guess I was pissed at the surge cause of the lack of boses... I’ll stand by the statement that demon souls was out in 2009, and if you want the souls fan base $$$$ you better produce some thing better than the surge!!!. ( I liked but it was bulls*** considering 2017).

I really love fps games. Dying light starts slow but gets pretty fun. But I'm soloing it and duping like a mad man.

I cant validly think of any legit nioh turn offs. I just feel as though I'm not grasping some fundamentals that's hindering my enjoyment. Or I'm soulsed out atm

And I got the surge for free from the ps store glitch. The reason I love deck 13s clones is because theres no ceiling. And the surge theme park dlc rules as does the carbon cat boss
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: Adam_Ocelot

Adam_Ocelot
5 months ago#12
YASH2 lite mod for Skyrim.

Although D3 never stays on the shelf for long.
Somebody took my actual physical presence away and substituted this

User Info: Jtrain89

Jtrain89
5 months ago#13
I'm still working my way through all the PS4 FromSoft games. I've beaten Dark Souls 3, and Dark Souls Remastered recently.

Currently I'm working on Bloodborne, then I plan to try out Dark Souls 2.

Might play some No Man's Sky if I start to feel burnt out. Still have to beat Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War, but the Souls games keep pulling me away.
PSN: JJJTrain1989
Currently Playing: Horizon Zero Dawn, Dark Souls Remastered

Jtrain89
5 months ago#14
muzkx posted...
Rokkijani posted...
Currently playing lot's of Ds3, but also Nier Automata. Thinking to continue Lords of the Fallen (I like it) and Resident Evil 4, but Death's Gambit is soon here so most likely among with Ds3 my time goes there.

Those are all good, I really enjoyed lords of the fallen.... and the surge.... I felt the surge should of been better but still enjoyed!. And neir automata is just beautiful!.

Is Lords of the Fallen any good? I've heard mixed things about it.

EnemyWithin88
5 months ago#15
Jtrain89 posted...
muzkx posted...
Rokkijani posted...
Currently playing lot's of Ds3, but also Nier Automata. Thinking to continue Lords of the Fallen (I like it) and Resident Evil 4, but Death's Gambit is soon here so most likely among with Ds3 my time goes there.

Those are all good, I really enjoyed lords of the fallen.... and the surge.... I felt the surge should of been better but still enjoyed!. And neir automata is just beautiful!.

Lords is pretty cool if short and very cheap in most sales. Dont compare deck 13 to souls though. Both the surge and lords are way different but alike enough in mechanics
Play Slow Die Ignorant

Jtrain89
5 months ago#16
EnemyWithin88 posted...
Jtrain89 posted...
muzkx posted...
Rokkijani posted...

Lords is pretty cool if short and very cheap in most sales. Dont compare deck 13 to souls though. Both the surge and lords are way different but alike enough in mechanics

Sounds good! May have to put it on my list after I'm done with Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2. Currently enjoying the s*** out of my first play through of Bloodborne. Game is a lot more... terrifying than I thought. A little less weapons/armor/build variety, but I'm still loving it.

User Info: Oron999

Oron999
5 months ago#17
I've enjoyed Sekiro so far. The verticality adds a lot to combat. Only weird thing is the overpowered joke costumes
I'm so meta even this acronym is meta

User Info: Rokkijani

Rokkijani
5 months ago#18
Jtrain89 posted...
muzkx posted...
Rokkijani posted...

Lords of the Fallen definitely shares some opinions. At first it might feel weird and super clunky, but it's just different. I like that really heavy feeling when used to it. Some quite cool bosses and nice big weapons.

When it's cheap and you have spare time give it a real chance. :)
Psn: rokkijani
''Even a fat naked rolling guy is God's beautiful creation so bow to him after his death.''

EnemyWithin88
5 months ago#19
Rokkijani posted...
Jtrain89 posted...
muzkx posted...
Rokkijani posted...

Lords of the Fallen definitely shares some opinions. At first it might feel weird and super clunky, but it's just different. I like that really heavy feeling when used to it. Some quite cool bosses and nice big weapons.

When it's cheap and you have spare time give it a real chance. :)

Yeah I love the weight of stuff in lords. Plus the surge is interesting because even if you hacked it with save wizard you can still get your ass handed to you left and right as your health can only go so high and it's not high at all.

Also may as well include nioh and salt and sanctuary if you want more souls stuff.

But with salt be ready for pitfalls
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: funbot

funbot
5 months ago#20
Destiny 2
Uncharted 4
Fallout 3
FFXII: ZA
PSN:defTommo
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Souls game drought... what you playing?.
  • Topic Archived