• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Souls game drought... what you playing?.

User Info: muzkx

muzkx
4 months ago#1
It’s been awhile since souls 3 final dlc dropped, and still some time to go before FromSoftwares next project, what are people playing besides the great ds3?.

Iv recently completed The Surge, also dabbling in final fantasy 15 and some switch games... but mostly monster hunter world I would say is a go to for fresh souls like feels.
God of war was really good but like say last of us 1 playthrough seems enough for me with that game!.

muzkx
4 months ago#2
And I have I play a heap of assassins creed origins...

User Info: Biscotti

Biscotti
4 months ago#3
Other Souls games.

GoW is getting NG+ very soon, for free.

Warframe is getting huge updates soon, for free.
We're All Stories in the End

User Info: Rokkijani

Rokkijani
4 months ago#4
Currently playing lot's of Ds3, but also Nier Automata. Thinking to continue Lords of the Fallen (I like it) and Resident Evil 4, but Death's Gambit is soon here so most likely among with Ds3 my time goes there.
Psn: rokkijani
''Even a fat naked rolling guy is God's beautiful creation so bow to him after his death.''

muzkx
4 months ago#5
Biscotti posted...
Other Souls games.

Yeah I plan on waiting awhile before I reply gow.... I completed it on normal.. and started a 2nd playthrough in hardest but felt like I I didn’t want to play it through again right away.

I here warframe is good!. Just last week I bought destiny 2 pre owened for cheap so gonna try that!.

Ds3 is still my easy go to game but I try to not over play it...

I still suck at at lady freida, midir and the red hood.... I beat red hood easier than those 2 but still a challenge!.

User Info: Karyotic

Karyotic
4 months ago#6
Biscotti posted...
Other Souls games.

Still on DSR and Dragons crown but looking forward to that NG+ for GOW, supposedly harder then anything in GMGOW difficulty so should be fun.

muzkx
4 months ago#7
Rokkijani posted...
Currently playing lot's of Ds3, but also Nier Automata. Thinking to continue Lords of the Fallen (I like it) and Resident Evil 4, but Death's Gambit is soon here so most likely among with Ds3 my time goes there.

Those are all good, I really enjoyed lords of the fallen.... and the surge.... I felt the surge should of been better but still enjoyed!. And neir automata is just beautiful!.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
4 months ago#8
I just played and completed every souls and souls like except nioh which just didnt hold my interest for some reason. Like it wasnt clicking with me. So I backlogged it.

Now I'm playing
DbX2
Dying light
Just cause 3
Persona 5

I'll probably do yearly souls runs
Play Slow Die Ignorant

muzkx
4 months ago#9
EnemyWithin88 posted...
I just played and completed every souls and souls like except nioh which just didnt hold my interest for some reason. Like it wasnt clicking with me. So I backlogged it.

Now I'm playing
DbX2
Dying light
Just cause 3
Persona 5

I'll probably do yearly souls runs

I don’t like fps games, am trying to enjoy em hense destiny .... but dying light looks good!.

I love Nioh, but I defo thing level design lets it down, was that it for you or was it more than that?.

I guess I was pissed at the surge cause of the lack of boses... I’ll stand by the statement that demon souls was out in 2009, and if you want the souls fan base $$$$ you better produce some thing better than the surge!!!. ( I liked but it was bulls*** considering 2017).

User Info: JessCalabr

JessCalabr
4 months ago#10
Still involved in the arena for Dark Souls 3, but other than that it's really just Overwatch right now, picked it up like 2 months ago and it's pretty nice.
PSN- JesterCals ;
Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8sDiteEVofR_6iQokrQYA
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Souls game drought... what you playing?.
  • Topic Archived