• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Valorheart is <3
Veredis 5 years ago#1
After getting down the timings, the spacing, what I can tank through and what I can't, I can honestly say that valorheart is one of my favorite weapons in a souls game to date.
Official Dark Hand of the Dark Souls 2 message board.
PS4: Veredis-696
ResidentGear31 5 years ago#2
No way.
The_Shader 5 years ago#3
From someone who played the s*** out of Monster Hunter and mained the Sword and Shield....

The Valorheart is probably what i've always wanted out of Shields in Dark Souls. f***ing took them so many games to add in a 'swish slash smack' combo with a sword and shield.
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
BishonenAvatar 5 years ago#4
The_Shader posted...
From someone who played the s*** out of Monster Hunter and mained the Sword and Shield....

The Valorheart is probably what i've always wanted out of Shields in Dark Souls. f***ing took them so many games to add in a 'swish slash smack' combo with a sword and shield.

Same sentiment here. As a MH4U SnS user, Valorheart was an instant slab candidate. I love the moveset and definitely want to mess around with it. Just kinda sucks I have it on a character whose already at the end of NG++ so not too much to PVE with (want to keep him there for the 2nd DLC)
SayGoDj 5 years ago#5
After getting my guard broken WHILE attacking, I knew only the most wise would be able to handle this weapon.
PNX-LL2-PDG
This level took me 30+ hours to create, it's a new super Mario skewer level, give me feedback about it and I will return the favor :-)
makoreactor 5 years ago#6
kick u die gg
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Valorheart is <3
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A