Nobody is invading, too high a SL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Nobody is invading, too high a SL?

User Info: Thegreatlark

Thegreatlark
2 years ago#1
Hey guys.
I'm SL 152, fingered, embered, seeded, and part of the way of blue covenant. Im spread out in the reeds in crucifixion woods. I've let my character idle for over 2 hours and not a single person has invaded. Am i too high a soul level or is something wrong? The WoB emblem next to the health bar is not glowing white.

I'm just trying to help high level darkmoonbros get their ears!
GT: MasterLane27
Kabuto of the NUNSG Board

User Info: ResidentGear31

ResidentGear31
2 years ago#2
Did you beat the boss? If so no invasions for you.

User Info: GUNZGA10RE

GUNZGA10RE
2 years ago#3
If you beat Crystal Sage you won't get any invasions in that area (try the Farron Swamp instead, or Cathedral of the Deep).

SL 150 is also pretty high, invasions do still happen at 150-250 but nowhere near as frequently as 1-120 (where it's basically instant queues). Most people at that high level are more interested in grinding through pve in NG+, NG++, NG+++, etc. or red sign soap duels.

User Info: Thegreatlark

Thegreatlark
2 years ago#4
Wow, I had no idea that beating a boss disables invasions. If you cant tell, this is my first online experience in the Souls saga. Thanks guys. Off to a "new" area.
GT: MasterLane27
Kabuto of the NUNSG Board

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
2 years ago#5
You can actually still be invaded in the woods even if Crystal Sage is dead, if Abyss Watchers is still alive. But if both are dead, no more invasions.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Nobody is invading, too high a SL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived