You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. NPC Side Quests Guide V2

User Info: X_Weapon

X_Weapon
2 years ago#31
Awesome very thanks!
My 2016 Games: FFXV - Horizon - DS3 - Uncharted 4

User Info: MastaMenace

MastaMenace
2 years ago#32
- Anri Progress: Get back to the wooden bridge that allowed you to access the Smouldering Lake and speak if Anri to the upper right of it. Tell her of the Smouldering Lake and she’ll give you the Ring of the Evil Eye. If she isn’t here for you, you’ll have to wait until the next area to find her.
---

I've been reading other guides saying to not tell Anri about smouldering lake after killing Horace. (I'm trying to do the usurpation of fire ending). So which is right??
Step Up & Up Step!

User Info: Zendaik

Zendaik
2 years ago#33
Awesome OP! Would you also happen to know all the locations of NPC invaders?

Also did I miss the Prostration gesture till NG+ since I forgave Patches?
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: robvandam8181

robvandam8181
2 years ago#34
When ive killing Kiln of the First Flame, can i stand in the in the normal game or must i go to ng+?

User Info: AlbrechtKarew

AlbrechtKarew
2 years ago#35
robvandam8181 posted...
When ive killing Kiln of the First Flame, can i stand in the in the normal game or must i go to ng+?

After you defeat the boss you can Homeward Bone to stay in the current game.

After you get an ending you can also decline the dialog box at the end of the credits to stay in the postgame. You can advance to NG+ using a bonfire whenever you're ready.

User Info: robvandam8181

robvandam8181
2 years ago#36
AlbrechtKarew posted...
robvandam8181 posted...

After you defeat the boss you can Homeward Bone to stay in the current game.

After you get an ending you can also decline the dialog box at the end of the credits to stay in the postgame. You can advance to NG+ using a bonfire whenever you're ready.

Thank you for clearing this up. So when i beat the boss and the credits scroll down, then i must decline the dialog box to stay in the normal game. and when i use the bonifire at the last boss then i go to ng+ is this right? Or just when i got to any bonifire?

User Info: AlbrechtKarew

AlbrechtKarew
2 years ago#37
Touching the special bonfire after the final boss gives you an ending and rolls credits.

Then if you decline to start NG+ after the credits you can use a menu option at a regular bonfire to move into NG+

User Info: Trismag

Trismag
2 years ago#38
I can't get Londor Pale Shade's sign to show up in front of the Abyss Watchers. I read somewhere else you have to kill Orbeck for Yuria before it'll appear. Is this true?

Edit: My mistake. She was there. Just nowhere near the actual fight like phantoms usually are.
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: fbplayer1064

fbplayer1064
2 years ago#39
Woah. You completely changed it up. I was good following the old way where it was listed by sidequest. Is there a way to go back to that?

User Info: DAI MAJIN

DAI MAJIN
2 years ago#40
fbplayer1064 posted...
Woah. You completely changed it up. I was good following the old way where it was listed by sidequest. Is there a way to go back to that?

http://pastebin.com/dFyndxbw
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. NPC Side Quests Guide V2