You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. NPC Side Quests Guide V2
DeathGodGarra posted...
HazelrahFirefly posted...
Read over the whole guide and... holy moly is it all confusing. Not because of the guide, but because of how involved these quests feel. I seriously feel lost before even starting.

I need ending 4, to collect a handful of gestures, and need miracles from Irina. Seems like I can't get all of those in one play through.

Also, this guide states that you can give faith tomes to Karla, but I have found that to be entirely untrue.

Karla doesn't accept them at first, but you can eventually convince her to take them.

I'm at the end of the game, last boss dead, and she does not. Maybe it ties directly with keeping Irina alive? She's dead in my game.
The mods on this site operate with bias 100% of the time

User Info: entlassen

entlassen
2 years ago#262
DeathGodGarra posted...
Read over the whole guide and... holy moly is it all confusing. Not because of the guide, but because of how involved these quests feel. I seriously feel lost before even starting.

I need ending 4, to collect a handful of gestures, and need miracles from Irina. Seems like I can't get all of those in one play through.

Also, this guide states that you can give faith tomes to Karla, but I have found that to be entirely untrue.

Karla doesn't accept them at first, but you can eventually convince her to take them.

I'm at the end of the game, last boss dead, and she does not. Maybe it ties directly with keeping Irina alive? She's dead in my game.

Karla takes the 2 divine tomes that give dark spells. She doesn't take the 2 divine tomes that gave holy miracles.

User Info: solid_dog

solid_dog
2 years ago#263
entlassen posted...
Karla takes the 2 divine tomes that give dark spells. She doesn't take the 2 divine tomes that gave holy miracles.

Yeah it seems like she only takes the tomes that no one else will.

User Info: redd530

redd530
2 years ago#264
Greirat needs to be sent to Lothric even if he'll die to unlock more shop inventory for the handmaid (Exploding and Splintering Bolts) to sell once you give her his ashes.
PSN: Valiant-Noir | Steam: Cernunnos
Currently Playing: Dark Souls III, Gundam Extreme VS Force

User Info: CrimsonStrider

CrimsonStrider
2 years ago#265
Thanks

User Info: xXxdingdingxXx

xXxdingdingxXx
2 years ago#266
Just want to throw my thanks out to TC for this guide... I missed nearly every quest line on my first play through going blind... This really helped alot... You sir are a legend...

User Info: sparks1977

sparks1977
2 years ago#267
love this game
www.gamersworld247.com/

User Info: Zanekq

Zanekq
2 years ago#268
I'm usually just lurking, but I have to say THANK YOU! I'm a huge fan of Dark Souls and the thought of missing any of the quests and storylines would drive me crazy, especially in the big, epic closure to the series. Although I hope it's not the final game.

User Info: Grimbone0528

Grimbone0528
2 years ago#269
https://www.twitch.tv/grimbone22
Whoo Follow!

User Info: Tidal22

Tidal22
2 years ago#270
Thanks to this dank guide, I can now game with ease!
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. NPC Side Quests Guide V2