You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. NPC Side Quests Guide V2

User Info: SylvrFoxx

SylvrFoxx
2 years ago#21
You are utterly fantastic! Thank you! Definite sticky request.

User Info: AlexSobecki

AlexSobecki
2 years ago#22
R1masher posted...
DeathGodGarra posted...
Think people have to request a unsticky for V1 as well, though I'm sure the mods would know to replace them.

I just reported v1 for trolling instead... you're welcome?

Lol yeah sure
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki Twitter: @AlexSobecki

AlexSobecki
2 years ago#23
The_Undest posted...
@DeathGodGarra

Is Ending 5 the "true" ending?

Bloodborne Spoiler: Like the Bloodborne ending where you beat Gehrman and then there's another boss (Moon Presence) that you face for the complete ending.
I'm trying to get the ending that comes from beating any and all bosses.

Not sure I follow you, there are only 4 endings. I've seen the 2nd be called the "True" ending, though there are no bonus bosses in any of them.
See You, Space Cowboy!

User Info: AlbrechtKarew

AlbrechtKarew
2 years ago#24
The_Undest posted...
I'm trying to get the ending that comes from beating any and all bosses.

In this game none of endings are related to how many bosses you've killed (unless you complete the game so quickly that you miss NPC moments). You can carefully follow this guide and kill all of the bosses and still get any of the endings you want.

User Info: Trismag

Trismag
2 years ago#25
Excellent stuff. Thanks a lot.

Geez, though, these phantom gestures are a pain. I'd like Heysel's for the trophy, but I suppose I can't get it on this playthrough if I intend to do Sirris' questline.

AlexSobecki
2 years ago#26
Trismag posted...
Excellent stuff. Thanks a lot.

Geez, though, these phantom gestures are a pain. I'd like Heysel's for the trophy, but I suppose I can't get it on this playthrough if I intend to do Sirris' questline.

Yeah, Heysel and Londor Pale Shade definitely are the more annoying aspects of getting all the Gestures
See You, Space Cowboy!

User Info: MastaMenace

MastaMenace
2 years ago#27
You are da bomb !
Step Up & Up Step!

User Info: catastrophy15

catastrophy15
2 years ago#28
I just wanted to mention that in the step where you get the Mortician's Ashes that you don't need a white branch, you just talk to the giant archer and he stops firing on you. He does give you a white branch for doing so though.
My favorite song as of now: http://soundcloud.com/thelivingtombstone/tombstonediscord
My bunnyslug: http://img.imgcake.com/nio/catapngzu.png

AlexSobecki
2 years ago#29
catastrophy15 posted...
I just wanted to mention that in the step where you get the Mortician's Ashes that you don't need a white branch, you just talk to the giant archer and he stops firing on you. He does give you a white branch for doing so though.

Yeah, I wrote that originally, but I've heard some people say you need a White Branch, so I added that in just to cover that in case
See You, Space Cowboy!

User Info: UrNotLikeMe

UrNotLikeMe
2 years ago#30
Awesome f'n work!!!
R.M.S.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. NPC Side Quests Guide V2