• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Crystal Sage OP

User Info: Arcvalons

Arcvalons
2 years ago#1
dat spam
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato.
In every time, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same...

User Info: RetroNutcase

RetroNutcase
2 years ago#2
He's a stupid RNG boss, yes, but he's beatable. It just requires patience and some form of quick range attack (Throwing knife, farron dart, etc) for phase 2. Also, being good at dodge rolls.

If you're absolutely stuck on him, I guess I could try switching to the PS4 version for a bit (Yay for having to have two versions of the game because my friends are in two playerbases) and help you. Or if you just want a general strategy I could give my 2 cents on how to kill him.
twitch.tv/retronutcase (no schedule, best to follow if you want to know when I'm on)

User Info: shaunofthedead3

shaunofthedead3
2 years ago#3
If you think he is hard you might want to level up,easiest boss I have fought yet!
The mind twist and bends to deal with the horrors of everyday life...sometimes it just snaps!

User Info: bibfortuna25

bibfortuna25
2 years ago#4
Definitely the easiest boss in the game so far. Attack the purple one, ignore the others.
Finding the Fiji Mermaid is like playing Calvinball. You can never do it the same way twice.

User Info: keybladeXIII

keybladeXIII
2 years ago#5
You just have to be quick and aggressive with this one. I beat it in two tries.

User Info: RubixPube2113

RubixPube2113
2 years ago#6
Wait until you See this guy again in the archives
A pube of a different color.
PSN: Rubixpube2113 Twitch.tv/rubixpube2113

User Info: BraySkater

BraySkater
2 years ago#7
Took me a couple of tries but i just beat him. I found the first phase easy, and my strategy for the second phase was to dodge spells and take out all the clones before going in for damage on the sage. Never stop moving. Good luck! :)
GT/NNID: BraySkater

User Info: Faliz18

Faliz18
2 years ago#8
Arc pls
World Renowned Savior of the Zelda Series

User Info: Oddrat

Oddrat
2 years ago#9
People actually find this guy tough? I thought he was one of the easier bosses. I literally just rushed him down and spammed R1. The key is to be really aggressive and stay on the move.

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
2 years ago#10
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fiYdD1gAR9Q
Hi
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Crystal Sage OP
  • Topic Archived