You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Covenant Joining/Reward Guide *Spoilers*

User Info: wanderingshade

wanderingshade
2 years ago#81
leon315 posted...
wanderingshade posted...
You have to be like ~SL30 to get summoned with Watchdogs.

Have fun with some of the gankers and twinkers, tho.

Now what's some s***, is that I'm SL58 and can't get summoned to fight Aldritch Faithful or anyone in that area ever. And the Knights can be super s***s and give no drops after 50 kills with 307 item discovery.

You should ask ur friend drop u symbol of avarice and gold serpent ring 2, with these make farming much easier

I have those. Some times you just grind for two hours with Avarice helmet and Gold Serpent Ring crushing the damn Rusted Coins and get nothing.

Unless you're talking about Serpent Ring +2 for some reason.
http://i.imgur.com/6wlscT9.jpg (fwee-hee-hee)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMMOsGbJ7cI

User Info: EeveeHartMew

EeveeHartMew
2 years ago#82
So does the covanent's wolf ring count as the one I think I've already gotten....? (It's in the row with the hornet ring and Leo ring and something else)
PSN: EeveeHartMew
Love my Allen Buu~

User Info: Alireza888

Alireza888
2 years ago#83
What's the point of being a Sunbro?
Each of other covenants have a point (Blue Sentinels for being a defender, Way of Blue for not being good at fighting invaders, etc)

User Info: Scotty_Delial

Scotty_Delial
2 years ago#84
For blue sentinels, idk how nobody gets summoned, literally 40% of my invasions have the darkmoon showing up. Was looking to farm Faron grass and aldritch stuff, is level 101 with +10 too high for pvp? I'm assuming it is for the Faron after reading that 30 SL and +3 weapons help.

User Info: Toxsa

Toxsa
2 years ago#85
Fun fact.

I got summoned almost instantly for Aldritch Faithful at SL132 while camping in Anor Londo.
(Average gap around 30 secs)

I believe most people actually go up to SL 140~150 to fully complete their build instead of the mythical SL120 meta.
(Meaning put 40 on all the useful stats.)
(message deleted)

User Info: Wittymonkeyman

Wittymonkeyman
2 years ago#87
I just need 25 Vertebra Shackles and 20 Sword Grass T.T takes so long to farm.
Monkeyman| The_Jimmer | Witty | 115 | Fighter

User Info: gatorr4life

gatorr4life
2 years ago#88
Getting sawgrass is pretty much impossible. Especially when I'm SL 200! There should be a better way to farm this besides having to kill the same three guys for hours and hours.

User Info: PixelToe

PixelToe
2 years ago#89
Try farming offline. It is faster for some unknown reason.

User Info: Kumra1

Kumra1
2 years ago#90
Toxsa posted...
Fun fact.

I got summoned almost instantly for Aldritch Faithful at SL132 while camping in Anor Londo.
(Average gap around 30 secs)

I believe most people actually go up to SL 140~150 to fully complete their build instead of the mythical SL120 meta.
(Meaning put 40 on all the useful stats.)

I am there with you. SL 135 i think and I have to turn online off sometimes cause of the ridiculous number of times I get summoned as an Alrich Faithful.
PSN: Nazara_Usena
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Covenant Joining/Reward Guide *Spoilers*