You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Covenant Joining/Reward Guide *Spoilers*

User Info: AlexSobecki

AlexSobecki
2 years ago#41
jspenaranda posted...
Ranking up in darkmoon is impossible p, nobody wears the blue and farming those stupid silver knights is more time consuming than the game itself. I've been killing them for 6 hours straight and only got 2 concord kepts.

Is the second covenant i'm trying to rank up (the first being the sunbros) I hope farming for the other ones won't be like this

Worst drop rates are Silver Knights for Concord Kepts and the large skeletons for Vertebras in my experience. Grinded Sunlight Medals, Wolf's Swordgrass, Pale Tongues, and Human Dregs with not much issue
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki Twitter: @AlexSobecki

User Info: ATTACK__CAT

ATTACK__CAT
2 years ago#42
Darkmoon covenant is brutally low drop rate and being summoned into invasions literally never happens. Not even once for me. Last covenant rewards I need.
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: TrueArchery

TrueArchery
2 years ago#43
Is it even possible to get summoned as a Watchdog-member?

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
2 years ago#44
It's worth noting all covenants give you the message Well done can't go higher at some point in offering however Darkmoon Blades must be glitched. It never maxes and rank reads --, I tested offering like 20 stacks of 99 cheated of course, she just keeps accepting them and you get fake ranking up.
No well done message, wah.

User Info: phishmeister68

phishmeister68
2 years ago#45
about rosaria covenant, i killed the peaceful worm guy outside her room. he drop the red soap stone. now im thinking, after i join the covenant, you can talk to the worm guy and it will become a merchant, right?

also, while im here, can i ask where eygon took the nun to? and i only ever saw sirris one time. where is she?

User Info: Awasai

Awasai
2 years ago#46
DeathGodGarra posted...

Worst drop rates are Silver Knights for Concord Kepts and the large skeletons for Vertebras in my experience. Grinded Sunlight Medals, Wolf's Swordgrass, Pale Tongues, and Human Dregs with not much issue

Can I ask which Lothric Knights you grinded for the Sunlight Medals, specifically? Does it matter if they have sword, great sword, spear, red eyes, no red eyes, etc.?

phishmeister68 posted...

also, while im here, can i ask where eygon took the nun to? and i only ever saw sirris one time. where is she?

Eygon and Irina are just past the Iudex bonfire. He'll attack on sight, so be careful.
What is a Mega Man?
A miserable little pile of mega secrets!-JCvgluvr
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: shim11

shim11
2 years ago#47
Are the 3 Lothric Knights at the beginning of Lothric Castle supposed to drop Sunlight Medals?Bc I can't get a single one from them

User Info: xtacb

xtacb
2 years ago#48
shim11 posted...
Are the 3 Lothric Knights at the beginning of Lothric Castle supposed to drop Sunlight Medals?Bc I can't get a single one from them

i have like 80 sunlight medals, from farming yhorm coop (very easy gimmick boss fight)

stay under level 60, and +5 weapon upgrade for fast summons there
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?

User Info: pliskin33

pliskin33
2 years ago#49
I live in an internetless wasteland. Going to have to weep and farm I guess.
p_q I am the most fosiphicated. Two monoclometers. - Daniel_Hibiki
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Covenant Joining/Reward Guide *Spoilers*