You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Covenant Joining/Reward Guide *Spoilers*
Sorry then.

User Info: AfroPrime

AfroPrime
2 years ago#22
Here I was hoping they'd actually make improvements to the covenant system after 2 games.
Oh well...

User Info: BurningLance

BurningLance
2 years ago#23
well its nice that there are enemy mobs that dop the covenant items to rank up which is good news for those who are very bad at PvP or dont want to PvP/playing offline

and that the Sunbros can join invaders (probably just with other Sunbro invaders) to team up against the host and his/hers phantom allies sounds cool.

the Mound Makers hmmm well i would at least watch my back if i summon one tho if i get a friendly Mound Maker then well good for me but i would still watch my back for those backstabbers.

if i was a Mound Maker then i would aid the host and not kill em unless im a mad one.
Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!
3DS FC: 1355-7222-3011 -- PSN: BurningLance_2 -- ESO EU Ebonheart.

User Info: Justapoorchibi

Justapoorchibi
2 years ago#24
Thanks for that. Quite handy especially since the mound buddies seem quite easy to miss.
Chibi X Yuki Silver= One true pairing
I love you my senpai (->//3//<)-

User Info: Noxotic

Noxotic
2 years ago#25
I had to farm Silver Knights over and over and do 4 NG+ to get the two freebie covenant items each playthrough (one right before the aldritch fight on the staircase to left and I believe in the Darkmoon covenant tower as a dropdown item. I had to do that for the Darkmoon cause I got 2 darkmoon invasions overy 109 hours of play because not many people wear way of the blue unfortunately, and that's what it seems to be tied to.
http://www.mgotaku.net
"if you haven't busted a nut unintentionally to your favorite rapper i don't know what you're doing on this board" - Vikilla4V

User Info: zweihander1297

zweihander1297
2 years ago#26
watchdogs lol

User Info: wonzan

wonzan
2 years ago#27
i wonder what got TC warned lol
We are not the masks we wear. But, if we don them, do we not become them?

User Info: Mewmeiste

Mewmeiste
2 years ago#28
iconiq posted...
The shield you get from Watchdogs of Farron is called "Greatshield of Artorias" in the English version and shares a similar effect. The literal translation is "Wolf Knight's Greatshield", though.

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/greatshield-of-artorias

Wrong game, Its called Wolf Knight's Greatshield in this game
PSN:Mewmeister
I am the bone of my sword.

User Info: Soapy_Papoose

Soapy_Papoose
2 years ago#29
The strat guide mentions if you join Rosaria's Fingers, you will anger the Sunless whatever chick and you won't be able to join that covenant. Somebody with exprience with this could probably explain more. I'm at work so I can't check my guide :(
Rolling_Stoned's work alt
PSN: Soapy_Stowned

User Info: AlexSobecki

AlexSobecki
2 years ago#30
Soapy_Papoose posted...
The strat guide mentions if you join Rosaria's Fingers, you will anger the Sunless whatever chick and you won't be able to join that covenant. Somebody with exprience with this could probably explain more. I'm at work so I can't check my guide :(

Actually, as long as Sirris gave you the Darkmoon Loyalty gesture, you can piss her off as much as you want and still join both Rosaria's and Darkmoon, though you then won't be able to do her side quest
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki Twitter: @AlexSobecki
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Covenant Joining/Reward Guide *Spoilers*