You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Covenant Joining/Reward Guide *Spoilers*

User Info: Virus731

Virus731
2 years ago#11
Max58201 posted...
I'm glad they are mostly cosmetic/gear pieces. I don't think anyone enjoyed dealing with half the covenants in DS1/2 but you didn't want to miss their rewards.

This. It was bulls*** having to do all the covenants to get things vital for your build, especially when the online died down.
I hope this ****in' world ****in' burns away
And I'd kill you all if I had my way

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
2 years ago#12
"Found in Cathedral of the Deep" for Rosaria's Fingers or whatever is not telling anything at all. That place is massive. Anyone know where it is inside there?

User Info: Mud_Chan

Mud_Chan
2 years ago#13
sadiztic666 posted...
"Found in Cathedral of the Deep" for Rosaria's Fingers or whatever is not telling anything at all. That place is massive. Anyone know where it is inside there?

You'll find a shortcut to open a door to the bonfire. One which presents a new elevator that takes you to a cleric flame guy. Go up a ladder, and find your way into the cathedral rafters. There is a placed for you to drop from the rafters and start progressing. Do so and you'll eventually find a door you can open with this covenant master inside.
{o,o} We're owl exterminators!
/),_,) . . . PSN: Mud-Chan . . .

User Info: Ryan_Shaw

Ryan_Shaw
2 years ago#14
I hope that Darkmooners can invade the guilty, two babysitting covenants is a bit extreme.

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
2 years ago#15
seems like sunbros have a higher chance to invade worlds with another red phantom *Jolly invasion co op* and mound makers have a higher chance to invade worlds with high amounts of phantoms
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: max9183

max9183
2 years ago#16
oh hey something i made is all sticky now...just like me on a saturday night

User Info: Sintel_J

Sintel_J
2 years ago#17
this is just a copy/paste of the wiki
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/8801993/
http://i.imgur.com/nwEQIsN.png
Is it confirmed that blue sentinels get the same rewards as darkmoons? If so that sucks a little
Official Soul Mate of Gooseymayne
Virus731 posted...
Max58201 posted...
I'm glad they are mostly cosmetic/gear pieces. I don't think anyone enjoyed dealing with half the covenants in DS1/2 but you didn't want to miss their rewards.

This. It was bulls*** having to do all the covenants to get things vital for your build, especially when the online died down.

I agree and unlike in DS1 if you couldn't get online in the first place farming the required items was horrible since enemies despawned. As for this game according to Drago77,
You can farm Silver Knights for the Darkmoon covenant item. Rank 2 grants you Darkmoon Blade (haven't gotten it myself yet).

So you might want to add this info to the guide Max58201 for offline farming. Also thanks for the topic Max58201. Hopefully the Darkmoon Blades will be able to hunt the guilty.

User Info: max9183

max9183
2 years ago#20
the guide already says what enemy drops the rank up rewards for each covenant
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. Covenant Joining/Reward Guide *Spoilers*