WARNING: Amazon Pre-orders

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. WARNING: Amazon Pre-orders

User Info: nableet

nableet
2 years ago#91
entlassen posted...
Is there anybody who ordered from Amazon US who's status still says "Arriving on April 12" but "Not yet shipped'?

I'm in the UK and have the same status... More worrying as it is almost 6pm here...
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff - GameFAQs: Where everyone claims to have huge hands.

User Info: psycocid30

psycocid30
2 years ago#92
entlassen posted...
Is there anybody who ordered from Amazon US who's status still says "Arriving on April 12" but "Not yet shipped'?

I pre order a month ago. it has always said arriving on Tuesday the 12th, still has not shipped but says Tuesday 12th and shipping soon, I'm right near Seattle also ...... I want my game, or at least to know where it is

User Info: Kalmaru

Kalmaru
2 years ago#93
I made this mistake with Amazon. Every other game to pre-order through them this year is release date delivery, and I thought this one was as well. I'm one of the unlucky folks to get the guide tomorrow and the game Thursday when I'm out of town....Well at least the game was only $48.
PSN: Kal-Caedus | Gamertag: Kalmaru | Steam: Kal-Caedus
Nintendo ID: Kal-Caedus | Twitter: @NinjaNerdaholic

User Info: jaso13_basic

jaso13_basic
2 years ago#94
entlassen posted...

Mine says the same f***ing thing. I ordered on the 26th and it was supposed to ship on the 8th, but didn't. So i emailed them and they said there was a problem, give me 5$ off and changed it to next day shipping for the 11th. Well it's almost 2:30pm the 11th and it still hasn't shipped...
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.

User Info: jimbot80

jimbot80
2 years ago#95
im in the Uk and amazon dispatched it at 4am this morning, hoping it would be here by the time i got home. Guess i'll just have to see if its here when i get back from work tomorrow...

User Info: littlecletus

littlecletus
2 years ago#96
I would not worry about it if it does not show as shipped yet.
I get Amazon orders every week.
Lately, when delivering items on the same day as they are released, I do not get shipping notices until late in the day on Monday and sometimes overnight.
But I still get the items on release day.
Just these past two weeks, this happened.
Two weeks ago for The Show and last week for Star Wars on blu ray.
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?

User Info: Izzokay

Izzokay
2 years ago#97
Greetings from germany. I got my game from amazon this morning. Suprisingly the servers are already online since I played this afternoon. Very nice.

User Info: schlaufuchsMIKE

schlaufuchsMIKE
2 years ago#98
My copy shipped this morning.
"This is America - none of us are supposed to be here." ~ Peter Hornberger, 30Rock

User Info: DJ_0000

DJ_0000
2 years ago#99
nableet posted...
entlassen posted...

I'm in the UK and have the same status... More worrying as it is almost 6pm here...

I got the e mail confirming it was dispatched at 1pm.

User Info: Westsider

Westsider
2 years ago#100
Mine still says the 14th even though I've complained about it twice already. I'm not sure what to do at this point besides wait it out and be pissed off about the whole experience.

Also, before anyone says to cancel the order, I used a gift card from xmas to purchase the game (among other things) so the order is staying placed.
I'm bored.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls III
  3. WARNING: Amazon Pre-orders

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived